Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Rekeers Limited...Forex Management....Deposit commission-10%

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Rekeers Limited...Forex Management....Deposit commission-10%

Postby John Rekeers » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:41 am

Do you want to invest your money in forex fund management? Are you all searching for the best trading site? Then, why are you waiting for this opportunity; just come and visit the Rekeers website.

Here is a website which yields profits for your investments with three types of self management /traded accounts such as Mini, Micro & Classic. Even if you are looking for Professionals to handle your accounts then Rekeers Fund is perfect choose .By this rekeers forex trading site, you can also deal your business with commodities. Through this business, you can earn money vastly.

Rekeers best features are;

• Instant money payment
• ‘N’ number of payment mode
• Convenient account type
• Support team supports at right time.

So, don’t forget to invest money in http://www.rekeers.net or else you feel for missed that excellent opportunity.

Clarify your forex doubts by contacting: support@rekeers.net
John Rekeers

Re: Rekeers Limited...Forex Management....Deposit commission

Postby Husam » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:17 pm

I do not like high risk for my live account. Because, I believe small profits are much better from big loses. That’s way; I use maximum 2% risk for my every trade. Actually, low trading spread facility of TradingBanks inspires me to use low risk. Because, they also provides no slippage and zero requotes guarantees for every time. So, I get my trading target very quickly.
Husam

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners