Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

regulated broker MTI Markets

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

regulated broker MTI Markets

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:06 pm

If you want to lead a secure trading life you have to choose in a regulated broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques.

https://www.mtimarkets.com/
Ermyas Dejenea

Re: regulated broker MTI Markets

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:49 am

I have heard about this broker in so many forums but never work with it. So Cant comment on how good it is. But i will say that if broker is fund secure and regular with traders than it is good for trading.
Apple Honeypie

Postby Veer Mohammad » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:22 am

I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker from my first day of trading because of exclusive real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life. I got 50% initial bonus from here that I can for all time devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads. and, from here I can trade at any major currency pair with metal, gold, indices and CFDs including flexible trading spreads.
Veer Mohammad

Postby radex78 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 pm

So many broker and as trader they can choose one that according their opinion included as good broker and giving good service suit with their style trading, and as long as they felt secure and comfortable using service from broker hence also will stay long there
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Veer Mohammad » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:36 am

As a scalper, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.
Veer Mohammad

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon May 15, 2017 10:05 am

I have been using LQDFX from my first day of trading which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. They always ensures lowest trading spreads that’s really supportive to use any trading techniques in a proper way especially the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Basically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without lowest trading spreads , because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Postby radex78 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:41 pm

Choose broker that has regulation is one way to minimize faced with scamm broker, because now also many broker established but also many from them as scamm broker, so we also need carefully on investing money on forex just spent money that afford to lose before imagine easy earning
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Wed May 17, 2017 7:39 am

Broker is always considered as the middleman of Forex. So the regulation of brokers must be needed to have. Every trader wants for a good security from his broker. Because without high security level at any time he can lose his money. There are also some qualities a trader should have from his broker. For the highest security level I have selected Trade12 broker and it also offers the best technology.
John Harry

Postby Joy Bahadur » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:16 am

I have seen many times by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners