Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Rate Your Broker

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Rate Your Broker

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:08 pm

When choosing a broker there are many important things that we have to check. From all trading element leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Actually it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. My trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my trading career I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.
Joy Bahadur

Re: Rate Your Broker

Postby John Harry » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:27 pm

As a scalper I would like rate my broker due to several causes. I have been using short time trading strategy from my first day of career. I have selected this form of trading because it saves my time and give me the highest feedback. I have the lowest spread, technical error free platform and lowest transaction cost with Trade12. All this facilities of the broker help me to increase our trading profit.
John Harry

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:28 pm

There are many things that we have to check when looking for a broker . according to my trading experience I think from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. my trading career , I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for using my trading approach scalping in a proper way. that’s why I have chosen LQDFX due to 0 pips flexible trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable now when trading practically.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:16 am

With my broker called AGEA you can trade with numerous professional trading platforms, including meta trader4, meta trader5. From start of my trading, I am using them for their amazing trading platforms and opportunities, and because they provide excellent services and facilities with several types of platforms. They constructed their trading platform with all necessary accessories. They are so much dedicated in their work to fulfill all kind of trading needs.
Craig Schroerlucke

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners