Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Put forex simply.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Put forex simply.

Postby Michael Owens » Tue May 16, 2017 6:23 am

Put simply, forex, also known as fx or foreign exchange, is the exchange of one currency for another at an agreed price. Currency exchange rates are fluctuating all the time for a variety of factors such as the strength of a country’s economy. What forex traders seek to do is profit on these fluctuations by speculating whether prices will rise or fall. I am here in foreign exchange with TryMarkets.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Put forex simply.

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:29 am

Forex trading is one of the most exciting, fast-paced markets around. Since I’m in forex trading AGEA helping me in every way to make my trades simply easy with many unimaginable services. With this broker, I made my profit consistent in smaller trades. Forex trading is my secondary income source. But I love to make this primary because I’m so much privileged by their facilities. I just love to work with them.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:24 am

Forex is the most popular online business in the world as of the moment. It is where you can trade with pairs and earn profits. Being a profitable trader requires constant research, evaluation and discipline. Anyone considering trading should make sure they both have the personality and financial means to take on this type of business activity. :D
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby radex78 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Yes we can put forex as simple business and we will become good trader if we already able manage money on uncertainty market condition and get satble income from this business, forex trading is good to making money from home and we will enjoy on this business if we can making good income
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:50 am

yes traders have to take the Forex business simply because if we are complicated in thinking every portion can become very much hard and we can be unsuccessful
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:37 am

Forex is a sort of business where we could gain quite a lot but need to be doing it with proper way and method; it’s only way forward for us to gain. I find it easier under broker like OctaFX who got outstanding set of scheme from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account plus we can check their daily and weekly market analysis reports, and it’s all so very helpful with allowing us to do well.
Sebastian Abney

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:46 pm

yes traders have to think and trade Forex in a simple way and for that they should gain the experience and the knowledge in a proper way so that they can make this business a profitable one
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:56 pm

A forex broker is an intermediary between the trader and the market, for that reason is a vital component of this industry. I am working with AGEA broker to make trading 100% reliable. They have their trading platforms and system running 24 hours a day with no failures. They provides a convenient service for trading so that I can feel comfortable when trading and I can get the maximum profit.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Sebastian Abney » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:20 pm

Forex is simple but it is not possible to succeed here without having sufficient knowledge and experience, as that is the most important aspect. I feel great with OctaFX broker, who really makes it simpler for me. Whether it’s to do with their crystal clear policies that enables us to do whatever we wish or if it’s with their superb conditions from small spreads to giant 50% deposit bonus or having Scooter giveaway, it’s all awesome to work through and really helps up with doing everything.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Yes forex trading is simple business actually, but sometime any trader making complicated on their trades, might some beginner looking perfect indicator and sometime use indicator that make the chart very busy, for me still like to look chart naked without indicator and using candlestick itself as indicator
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners