Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Providing techncial and fundamental analysis.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Providing techncial and fundamental analysis.

Postby Michael Owens » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:50 am

Trade with TryMarkets because their experienced analysts supply daily technical and fundamental analysis on market movements for variety of key currencies and commodities. In addition, you can view daily analysis videos to ensure that you remain updated and informed about the current market trends. That is why I recommend this forex broker for every novice and professional trader. This forex broker is transparent with their activity and trustworthy for investment.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Providing techncial and fundamental analysis.

Postby babor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:58 pm

A trader must trade with those broker who will help a trader to analyze the market properly. That’s why I am trading with ECNCAPITAL. They are experienced broker to analyze the market perfectly. They are helping me by providing daily technical and fundamental analysis of market movements. For professional forex trading a trader need to be daily updated about the current market trend. So every trader including new trader should go with this broker.
babor

Postby radex78 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Maybe many trader prefer choose technical analysis because simple than fundamental analysis which more complex to learning, because technical analysis will directly look on the chart and might use tool trading with indicator or something else to analyze the market, but learn fundamental also good and giving more knowledge because also often news become trigger movement
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat May 13, 2017 7:28 am

It is better to rely on your own skills than using others analysis to trade. When things will go wrong then those analysts won't be around and you will be the only one who can do something with your opened trade. So even if your analysis is not good, stay with it and in time it will be.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:29 pm

I am trading for long time with AGEA. I can follow any trading style I like depending on market situation. With them I can comfortably trade and their security system in funding is very high. I got my education from them which offers the best e-book, forex glossary and video tutorials which have vast of knowledge. They helps me to use leverage intelligently to earn big money. They are the leading broker in forex market.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:17 pm

We can use trading based on technical analysis and I think this way is option from many trader because simple than fundamental analysis, but if any trader reading review news also will make boraden insight related economy and the world
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:05 am

radex78 wrote:We can use trading based on technical analysis and I think this way is option from many trader because simple than fundamental analysis, but if any trader reading review news also will make boraden insight related economy and the world

Well reading others opinion about the market is fine. But when it comes to trading a trader should always rely on his own skills alone. Relying on others expertise may put a trader in to a difficult situation.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners