Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Principal currencies trade in Forex trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Principal currencies trade in Forex trading

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:02 am

Forex is best online business here we can trade with currencies that’s very different trading in this world so here currencies is very important, most of trader using USDEUR that’s main currency pair in forex market so expert thinking that’s Principal currencies pair in forex market.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Re: Principal currencies trade in Forex trading

Postby Haley12 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:23 am

Yes, it’s true USDEUR is main currency in forex market that’s one of best currency pair which are provide most time profit some peoples also called that’s profitable currency pair because in forex USD is involved in 90% of currency trades on a daily basis, the Euro is also involved in approximately 40% of daily currency trading quantity.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Shawnmichal » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 am

Exactly that’s true reason share, are you using another pair for trading or still believe with USDEUR?
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Husam » Tue May 17, 2016 1:10 pm

Yes, EUR/USD is the most tradable currency pair in Forex industry. Bu thet list of major currency contain with eight currencies. Personally, I rely on this eight currency pair in my live trading. To be honest, I get enough monthly outcome by using this eight pairs. I get very low trading spread facility from TradingBanks on major pairs.
Husam

Postby radex78 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:23 pm

Many trader they choose eurusd because this pair has low spread usually and good average movement, but actually any trader that courage to trading multip-e pair they will open many pair and look and learning movement every pair and look on pair that giving high possibility to making maximum profit, cross pair although has higher spread but more voilatile like as gbpjpy
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 am

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD trading pair which is mainly considered as a bass currency in this market place. now, I am using MXTrade broker which for all time make sure 50 up currency pair with spot metal and CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.
Joy Bahadur

Postby radex78 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Eurusd is popular pair to traded, many trader choose this pair because good average movement and also has low spread, maybe different broker offer different spread eacch other, but pair eurusd included on most pair that has low spread, but maybe trader also can trying on gbpusd this is also as one pair that trader chosen to traded
radex78

Postby Veer Mohammad » Fri May 20, 2016 12:41 pm

now, I am very lucky to select Trade12 broker which for all time make sure at any major currency pair with metal, gold, indices ,oil and CFDs including lowest trading spreads including lowest trading spreads.
Veer Mohammad

Postby radex78 » Fri May 20, 2016 11:14 pm

In mt broker also available so many instrument trading, and if still difficult to remember all instrument tarding, from cfd, forex and metal commodity, usually I am only choose one pair or two pair in trades and sometime trying on gold, which this is has larger average movement compared with major pair
radex78

Postby gahaman » Sat May 21, 2016 5:29 am

many factors are envolved in forex trading, but in my opinion, i can say that most pairs revolve around the eurusd, its three currencies that has a great impact on market GBP USD and EUR ofcourse, other that has really good impact as well are the CHF pairs and the JPY and maybe the AUD
gahaman

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners