Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Price Action.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Price Action.

Postby Michael Owens » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:57 am

It is an important fact about market patterns to understand that they are created by human behavior. Price action on an exchange rate chart form patterns as traders buy and sell currencies. One of the basic ideas of technical analysis is that history repeats itself. The market patterns have worked in past, and they will be predicable today as well. I am with TryMarkets who is expert to analyze the market.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Price Action.

Postby babor » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 am

Market patterns of forex trading is not stable. It is not always in same flow. But to do forex trading it is very important for every trader to understand the market patters. Traders have to understand the price action. Which is on the base of exchange rate. Because traders has to buy and sell currencies. The common idea of market pattern is history repeats. But be careful not always it happens sometimes it may different. ECNCAPITAL.COM is expert in market analysis.
babor

Postby Apple Honeypie » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:29 am

The Price Action trading method I use is very clear and simple and something others can learn very easily. Price Action trading has been around for a long time and will be around for a long time to come.
Apple Honeypie

Postby matttrader » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Anybody trades purely by S/R levels? I use them in Hotforex MT4 but can't find best timeframe for them(best success ratio). Can you help me?
matttrader

Postby radex78 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Price action is useful and powerful analysis if any trader already having good understanding with the market pattern, using candlestick pattern combine with price action and keep discipline use risk management and money management is better than use complicated system without risk management
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:32 am

@matttrader, support and resistances are always part of my analysis. I also use fibo but not using any kind of indicators on my chart for analysis. I left them long ago and try to rely on price behavior to do my trading.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:55 am

Since price action trading is an approach to price predictions and speculation, it is used by retail traders, speculators, arbitrageurs and even trading firms who employ traders. It can be used on a wide range of securities including equities, bonds, forex, commodities, derivatives, etc. But as a scalper I have almost all advantages with Trade12 broker. Their superior fast execution, support, deposit bonus and high leverage really fascinating to all.
John Harry

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:51 am

Basically market patterns are move and nurture based on human behavior. But trader need to understand the market patterns clearly. Because based on market patterns trader need to take their trading decisions. Trader buy or sell currencies in forex business. The exchange rate of currencies are chart down on the base of market patterns. To understand the market patter trader should do different type of trading analysis. I am using TopFX24 for their trading analysis. They are very good in technical analysis.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby John Harry » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:35 am

Price action refers to the day-to-day fluctuation in the price of an asset. Traders gauge a stock's price action by monitoring patterns and indicators to help find order in the seemingly random movement of price. Technical analysis is the study of past price movements. As a price action trader I have selected Trade12 broker. I have easy fund transferring facility, easy withdrawl, high leverage and lowest spread there to trade with.
John Harry

Postby William Bauman » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:17 pm

Price action trading is a type of technical analysis without any technical indicators. Price action analysis is based upon the principle that price reflects everything and along these lines price is thought to be the, and just pointer that traders require. In price action trading, price is of most extreme significance to the trader/examiner. It is an investigation of price in connection to the past price (or price history). In this manner, price action is only an investigation of how price changes. For price action trading we need a good trading platform that has good charting. That's why I have chosen FXPM.
William Bauman

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners