Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

3 Powerful yet Untapped Best Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

3 Powerful yet Untapped Best Forex Trading

Postby shanmugam » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:55 pm

1. 40 Pips Pull back Trading Systems for Scalpers

This Forex trading strategy is technically real simple one. If any major counter pair on Forex moves up to 40 pips in any direction from the market opening of the day, then you can simply go on with the opposite direction which would give you a minimum of 15 to 20 pips at most of the time. The reason behind is simple, you know that the market cannot move in one single direction. It always has ups and downs where we just catch up with the other side of the movement.

2. Buy Above and Sell Below Moving Average Strategy

The moving average is familiar among all Forex traders, most of the traders approach moving average in his own way. Yet this is one more way, but a real nice one. Attach the moving average indicator to the chart with the following preset (MA method: Simple) (Apply to: Close) (Period: 34)

If a candle closes completely above or below the moving average without touching it and if the high or low of the candle does not touch the moving average, then you can go for the trade

If the candle is above the moving average = Buy
If the candle is below the moving average = Sell
(Note: 15 min chart and higher time frame are recommended.)

Take Profit (TP) you can have approximately 10 pip for 15 min chart signal, 20 pip on the 30 min chart signal. Test some back trades to have a proper idea about it.
The Stop Loss (SL) should be opposite to the trade. To Buy, sell would be the stop loss and for Sell, buy would be the stop loss.

3. Three Day Average Fibonacci Forex Trading Strategy

This is a little more complex, yet a powerful strategy. It’s not that easy to describe it completely in this blog. Please download the below PDF and learn everything about the strategy in detail.
Shanmugam
Free forex signals: https://signal.wetalktrade.com
shanmugam

Re: 3 Powerful yet Untapped Best Forex Trading

Postby radex78 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:48 pm

All need experience and understanding, even trade with price action is trader already having good understanding hence they will able to making good result also, whatever system that implemented that important is keep discipline with risk management and money management
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby jack68 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 am

There are many strategies in forex trading. But all you need that having proper knowledge. If you have proper knowledge you will select your trading style. You don’t have to depend on your broker. You will easily select your broker according to your trading pattern. My trading pattern is scalping. Because I am a day trader. But my broker ECNCAPITAL.COM helps me to learn about different type of strategies like moving average, price action, leverage etc.
jack68

Postby babor » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:18 am

Price action, moving average, lowest trading spreads etc are the most powerful strategies in forex trading. But to apply these strategies in your trading first you have to have proper knowledge regarding trading. Otherwise you are not able to apply them in your business. Knowledge will help you to select a good broker as your trading platform. As I am a scalper I select my broker ECNCAPITAL.COM. But my broker is a regulated trading broker. It can apply other strategies as well.
babor

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:43 am

jack68 wrote:There are many strategies in forex trading. But all you need that having proper knowledge. If you have proper knowledge you will select your trading style. You don’t have to depend on your broker. You will easily select your broker according to your trading pattern. My trading pattern is scalping.

Just having a good strategy does not mean a trader will perform better. The trader must understand the strategy well and also will need an honest broker. Because if a broker is not honest then a good strategy can also perform badly.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:44 pm

All I can say Trading psychology it's a myth, no one ever need this while having a proper trading plan, a result from endless research. Practically said this myth demand a total emotional control in order to beat the market itself. Perhaps we can manage to it somehow, some at random trading day, so how we keep manage to it for whole years ? And for another year to come. The answer is, well-build trading plan with regulated broker like Forex4you. Not just a peaceful state of mind.
Jan Schoemaker

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners