Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

PayCo - pay.co

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

PayCo - pay.co

Postby PayCo PR » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:01 am

Good day! I'm John,
Official representative of PayCo. Payco is an online payment system that caters unique, flexible, and secured way of sending and receiving money online from a selected funding source.
PayCo's main benefits:
fast and secure online money transfers in just a second
no amount limits - from 0.01$ up to 10000$
different currencies incl. USD, EUR, GBP, IDR, RUR, INR
sending money to e-mails (no pre-registration of beneficiary required)
online support 24/5 by mail and chat
resolution center with professional assistance
online business merchants are welcomed
available in most of World countries
the lowest fees on the market
affiliate program with 50% from every transfer of referred client
We are a fast growing company with a fast growing number of secured, happy, and contented clients, merchants, and account holders. Thousands of clients are joining PayCo everyday. Thousands of them are sending great feedback. Do you want to be a part of this great community and experience such great and secured service? Simple. Be a PayCo member!
And by the way, we are now offering 5$ bonus for new accounts. Yes, 5$! How amazing is that? Register now at http://www.pay.co/registration and be part of this global community!
Have question? Feel free to ask us by mail support@pay.co
PayCo PR

Re: PayCo - pay.co

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Forex trading is the vast area of new opportunities and business. This is the future platform where any individuals want to invest their money. I have started with lowest amount of money with AGEA broker. They are the friendliest trading platform for retail forex traders, and till now I am working with them and there is no slippage, no requotes such a good and reliable trading platform to trade with.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Jack100 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:32 am

I have worldcore debit card and I do all my online transaction with worldcore. It is excellent online payment method and i have no problem to use. I can withdraw my money online from any ATM internationally at very low rates.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForPersons
Jack100

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:04 pm

I am also use payco and I am ever getting problem when withdraw money using local bank option, when money on payco already deducted but after waiting more than a week my money not arrived on my local bank, and these money vanish eventually because when trying to contact support no respond
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:54 am

If compared with other kinds of market, Forex is biggest market. Big volume of transaction in daily trading occur in the market and it is very liquid market where traders exchanging billion dollars every day. To trade in the largest Forex market I select most flexible broker Forex4you, who always care about their customers different demands and supply various trading instruments with instantly. They promised me to supply every trading platform with instant market execution.
Jan Schoemaker

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners