Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Do not go against the markets.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Do not go against the markets.

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:04 am

Going against the markets could be fatal. You must not do it unless you have sufficient patience and financial flexibility to stick to a long term plan. A newbie trader must not and is not advised to trade against the market trends, or to pick tops and bottoms by betting against the main forces of market momentum. You must adhere with the trends so that your mind will be relaxed and to be successful in your trading career.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Do not go against the markets.

Postby Gozmit » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:24 pm

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:Going against the markets could be fatal. You must not do it unless you have sufficient patience and financial flexibility to stick to a long term plan. A newbie trader must not and is not advised to trade against the market trends, or to pick tops and bottoms by betting against the main forces of market momentum. You must adhere with the trends so that your mind will be relaxed and to be successful in your trading career.

Very well said, you need to obtain the proper knowledge and experience and skills that are required to become successful in Forex Trading, and also we should follow the market trend and plan accordingly, else we won't be able to survive for long in Forex Trading.
Gozmit

Postby James Flores » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Going against the market is the worst thing a trader can do. Every trader in this market is always looking for making profit and i can bet no one is looking forward to lose their money by trading in Forex. Most of the people in this trading world is because of the infinite possibility of earning money by trading is quite easy and faster. I am always looking forward for trading with the trend cause i have already faced a good amount of losses earlier and as per my suggestion if you want to succeed in trading you must trade with the current market trend.
I am currently trading with FreshForex trading broker who helps me with educational materials and proper analysis to trade well in the market. They also provided me No Deposit Bonus, 101% welcome bonus, Swap free accounts and lowest spread of the market without charging any kind commission. I am glad i am trading with this broker.
James Flores

Postby radex78 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:45 pm

Yes I think all trader already know if they should work with the trend market, and friend is our friend on trading because we will loss if trade against the trend, which to identity the trend also required good skill trading like as we should learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:20 am

radex78 wrote:Yes I think all trader already know if they should work with the trend market, and friend is our friend on trading because we will loss if trade against the trend, which to identity the trend also required good skill trading like as we should learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis

Well everyone does not trade the trend. There are traders who trade on other market conditions. And they also make money. But trending market is the most profitable way because one can catch large number of pips from a trending move.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:54 pm

radex78 wrote:Yes I think all trader already know if they should work with the trend market, and friend is our friend on trading because we will loss if trade against the trend, which to identity the trend also required good skill trading like as we should learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis

Just follow market movement. I think we also must pay attention on market news, technical analysis too because it will helpful for us. Forex trading i use technical and fundamental analysis from FXB
raniya

Postby radex78 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Yes news also as important factor on forex trading which often the cause any pair move rapidly, if we not pay attention with the news might will messed up trading plan when news causing the trend against order, so as trader also need risk management in every plan trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners