Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Myth of Forex.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Myth of Forex.

Postby Michael Owens » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:01 am

The one myth in forex trading is successful trading must be indicator based, which is not true. There are many ways to profit in forex, some of them do involve indicators, but indicators are not necessary for successful trading. There are professional traders around the globe, you can follow them to make your trading better. Also join with TryMarkets, you can experience the best trading features with them and get comfy.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Myth of Forex.

Postby babor » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 am

There are many myth in forex trading. Such as money making is actually not possible here or finding a good broker is not an easy at all and so on. There is also a myth that without market indicators you cannot do successful trading. But I wanted to say that money making is very easy in forex. You can get thousands of way to make money in this business by just having proper knowledge and a support of a good broker. For good broker you can try ECNCAPITAL.
babor

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:19 pm

As a trader of AGEA broker I am going to mention their facilities. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with them is up to 1:200. It automatically executes orders that fit your conditions. Also, ensures a quick and optimum trading experience. I can get instant support from them that I never face any trading problems.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:45 pm

Indicator is only help tool for trader where with using indicator hence as trader they can learn how to analyze the trend market with look tendencies novement, not always indicator giving true signal and sometime also occured fals signal confirmation, anad trade based naked chart also still possible making profit
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:47 am

In Forex trading we the traders have to make sure just 2 things , 1. Most powerful analyzing trade knowledge 2. A reliable support from a credible trading broker. Basically mostly traders think only good trading knowledge is enough to create success with certainly, but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having a reliable support from a credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:20 am

There is myth about Forex trading that most of the traders fail to make money and all the odds are set against the retail traders. But it is completely false. If you can understand the context and content of the market you can make money. If you have good broker who will guide and help you then you can make money. Money making is not so tough in trading if you have good support like I have from Forex4you broker. The best broker to trade with.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Giror » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Don't interpret indicators like the main thing to keep in mind in trading.
Giror

Postby radex78 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Giror wrote:Don't interpret indicators like the main thing to keep in mind in trading.

Indicator only as help tool, where no perfect indicator available on forex trading, which actually forex trading use indicator is tool to making more confidence to making decision, and there are trader that trading based on technical without indicator but based on price action and naked candle pattern
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:30 am

All important trading tips indicate to make sure a credible broker which always ensures a secure trading environment for trading. Because for leading a comfortable trading life first of all we have to ensure the security of funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to guarantee my funds with certainly. Actually this STP trading platform ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any kinds of investments, that’s why I always feel secure and comfortable when trading.
Joy Bahadur

Postby John Harry » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:45 pm

As a global market forex has the oneness. Every day more than $4 trillion dollars is traded here and that’s why the market is considered as the largest money market in the world. Big banks and companies are the real traders of the market and brokers are the cardinal media. That’s why for the high liquid market I have selected high liquid broker called Trade12 from where I have the lowest spread and high leverage with flexible margin level.
John Harry

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners