Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Must understand that Forex is all about probabilities

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Must understand that Forex is all about probabilities

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 am

We must understand that Forex is all about risk analysis and probability.
No trader have tried or tested that a single method or strategy can always give us profit.
The key to success is to position ourselves in such a way that the losses are harmless while the profits are multiplied.
Such positioning is only possible by managing our risk allocations in accordance with an understanding of probability and risk management.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Must understand that Forex is all about probabilities

Postby Gozmit » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:26 pm

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:We must understand that Forex is all about risk analysis and probability.
No trader have tried or tested that a single method or strategy can always give us profit.
The key to success is to position ourselves in such a way that the losses are harmless while the profits are multiplied.
Such positioning is only possible by managing our risk allocations in accordance with an understanding of probability and risk management.

Absolutely, to survive in Forex, we cannot rely solely on one strategy, we need to have lots of strategies and should learn how to modify it and change it as per the requirement of the Market.
Gozmit

Postby James Flores » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Forex is all about trading with probabilities. There is nothing like 100% in forex, we always try to predict the upcoming move of the market and no trader or analyst can tell 100% with guarantee that the market is going to move for buy or sell for the next second or next hour or next day. There are hundreds of scammers who try to scam people by selling worthless products and services like signals and guidelines to the traders.
I am trading with FreshForex, the only broker who provides me educational material and proper analysis everyday so that i can trade well in the market and always make profit. They are very supportive and i really think they are one of the best Forex trading brokers out there.
James Flores

Postby radex78 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Yes forex us full uncertainty market condition which as trader will trying to analyzethe trend market based on technical analysis and fundamental analysis to indentity the trend, becauses trader will work with the trend market and we can making good profit if we can trade with the trend
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:59 am

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:We must understand that Forex is all about risk analysis and probability.

In other words should be greater than risk and winning ratio should be good enough to bring positive pips. It is a very nice thing you said there.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:53 pm

radex78 wrote:Yes forex us full uncertainty market condition which as trader will trying to analyzethe trend market based on technical analysis and fundamental analysis to indentity the trend, becauses trader will work with the trend market and we can making good profit if we can trade with the trend

We can not predict market certainty, but it doesnt mean we can get profit here. with FXB, i try to maximize indicator and forex analysis. There is technical and fundamental analysis which I get from this broker
raniya

Postby Giror » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:10 pm

I can say that you should open deals based on several strategies. Trading on the market using one strategy - is suicide.
Giror

Postby radex78 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:48 pm

raniya wrote:We can not predict market certainty, but it doesnt mean we can get profit here. with FXB, i try to maximize indicator and forex analysis. There is technical and fundamental analysis which I get from this broker

Indeed you can use indicator as help tool or using another method to determine entry point, if you can understand how to use indicator hence it will make simple, but if still often violating rules indicator hence also will vain using indicator because don't understand how to use these indicator
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners