Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

MUST read for newbies

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

MUST read for newbies

Postby FX88 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:51 am

The first step to becoming a trader is to open an account with a broker. But, be careful, brokers are always "hungry" there are the "chicken fuzzy" traders
Here are 5 factors you MUST choose when choosing an FX broker
1. Certificate of identity
Find Broker is not found for a Broker is certified. MAKING A CUSTOMER MUST find a certified broker under a reputable and well-known organization, IFSC International Financial Services Center.
In addition, a Broker has a legal certificate to operate, which means they guarantee the highest level of financial service and absolute confidentiality for any information. They can handle all valid account transfer requests. Conversely, nightmares for most brokers are "burst" of money and "high up"
Now, you can easily find the information about the "horror" of the first company for "exchange" for companies without legal certification and the results you already know ... Sure you do not want to Become a N + 1 victim !! Wrong.
2. Transparency
Again, transparency. Yes transparency is fundamental to determining a Broker, a transparent Broker will tell you clearly about all withdrawals and receipts, all transactions Give some holes and work Of a work, not shirk
Some of the commodities of the "sountment" for the "universal counts" for them 'can not be managed by' '' '' traffic blocks
3. Be careful with the "ghost"
Ok, so there are no "ghost" costs that just have to spend a minimum of certain conditions and then "suck the blood" investors. The "ghost" cost is often incorporated in the restaurant environment
We will discuss the following topics in detail, but you have to get used to everything on the floor to make sure you do not get "nosy"
You can know in advance that the broker will make money from the exchange rate changes. So, before you commit yourself to any brokers, you have to be calm enough to consider the programs that incur costs, transfer fees, withdrawals, especially overnight rates when you have. Define the command through days ago.
You have to keep in mind that "your money" should never be lowered to A, but rather give up trading conditions better on B. Maybe B would have a higher price, but that you say you to "Sweet", especially the command into the "golden age frame", accompanied by that high calculation, if I, I would choose party B
4. Safety is over
Well "safe" literally. Do you want time to worry also that your account funds and profits can "fly without flying at any time". Going back to the first rule, YOU MUST remember that a true Broker is a legal certificate that will ensure you are sure of your investment funds and interest, especially reputable Brokers will secure your Account Offer of home transactions through large interbank accounts. In addition, these brokers also ensure that the risk will be resolved by compensating for damage caused by natural disasters to the customers of the product.
5. Customer support
Forex, the staff of the environment will become more important than ever, simply because you need a support team to help you overcome difficulties start.
Consider the following techniques: The broker you are registering must be one of fast and reliable browsers. Meaning that you can contact the support team not only by email but also face-to-face daily. Are they always available at any time of day to answer your questions?
FX88

Re: MUST read for newbies

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Recently, I am trading with AGEA broker. When I first started trading forex, I thought that scalping was a fast, easy way to make money. Put on a trade at high leverage, aim for a pip or two, and collect the money. But, I have understood that this method or technique is not suit myself. Most traders using this method don’t have a solid reason for their trades. But now I am doing day trading which is much profitable and suit myself better.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 pm

However forex trading is remain risky and for beginner very advisable to learn trading with carefully and working step by step on learning process, keep practice on demo account and not rush to start in real account if on demo account still often fail, because actually on real account is harder than demo account
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:01 pm

I think broker is not everything. It will be crazy to say quality broker is not required, but it is only relevant if we have skills and sufficient knowledge or else things will be meaningless. I always focus on learning well, as I know that’s the ultimate way forward towards gaining. It’s a lot easier through broker like OctaFX. They have excellent setup for learning while we can participate on their webinars regularly, it’s quite satisfying and helps one learn nicely.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Choosing broker of course also very much important and no anyone trader that want to joined on scamm broker and getting failure on trading, first indeed about skill trading is one key to success on forex business, but also choosing broker also very crusial because if choosing broker that has poor vote still doubt whether broker is good or not
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:55 am

Whether a broker is good or not, a trader finds out when he starts to make profit. Before then brokers may offer many shiny promotions to attract people. But remember everything that shines is not gold.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Sininfinity wrote:Whether a broker is good or not, a trader finds out when he starts to make profit. Before then brokers may offer many shiny promotions to attract people. But remember everything that shines is not gold.

Yes sure they as company usually also will want to get benefit from their service and will making profit from these business, with many promotion and programme hence will attract many trader to joined with these company, so with many client will getting more profit for them
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:10 am

radex78 wrote:Yes sure they as company usually also will want to get benefit from their service and will making profit from these business, with many promotion and programme hence will attract many trader to joined with these company, so with many client will getting more profit for them

Well a trader may or many not get benefits from those things. But in my opinion a trader should always rely on his own for everything. That way I believe the trader can learn to survive in this market better.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Learn everything you need to know about trading and analysing the world’s markets by following FXB 10-part Forex Trading video series. The course starts off with an easy-to-understand overview of what Forex is and why people trade, and takes you right through to how you can control your trading emotions and manage your risk.
raniya

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Choosing broker also become big issue for many trader and will look one that included good company, and safe company, because on forex business there are thousand broker but not all of these broker are safe and secure, choosing broker is essential part for trader
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners