Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Must not trust Forex robots and wonder methods

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Must not trust Forex robots and wonder methods

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:07 am

Popularity of these products in the Forex trading business is very popular now a days. I think these are untested and unproven products that they generate great profits for traders.
I do not prefer this kind of products and I preferred using my own trading plan and skills to ensure my success in this kind of business. :)
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Must not trust Forex robots and wonder methods

Postby radex78 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Not all robot work with bad result but profotable, so if anyone trader want to using robot hence they also need couarge and research, because if reckless using robot and not use money management that only use big lot size even use robot also can causing failiurre on trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby James Flores » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:25 pm

I have been trading Forex since 2011 and i have tried different systems to make myself profitable enough to trade for living. I have also been trading with robots like ET Robots and 1000 pips per day kind of robots but i did not get any success, moreover all my capital was wiped out because of the wrong decision taken by the robot. A robot cannot predict the upcoming move where market is ever changing and every time a simple or complex set of algorithm will not work in this market. During an event i have lost of the money. So, i dont trust in Robots and wonder methods.
I am trading with FreshForex broker who provided me analysis to trade well and they also provide me proper guideline to understand the analysis properly and trade them for profit. They also provided me swap free accounts, 24/5 customer support service, No Deposit Bonus and 101% Welcome bonus for my first deposit.
James Flores

Postby radex78 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:42 pm

If likely we finding such robot that as author giving explanation these robot is very profitable, don't trust directly without recheck the truth because so mny author also they want to get erning from robot that he creted, backtest is required and will better if we looking free robot on forum discussion so we also will reading share opinion from user
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:22 am

CaptivatingAyesla wrote:Popularity of these products in the Forex trading business is very popular now a days. I think these are untested and unproven products that they generate great profits for traders.
I do not prefer this kind of products and I preferred using my own trading plan and skills to ensure my success in this kind of business. :)

Well I have similar thought. I never trust a robot with my money. I better lose it myself. But there are some robots that can generate positive pips but they are not being shared. The promoted ones does not do what it says.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Giror » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:11 pm

Although I'm not a supporter of robots but I admit that some of them trade quite successfully.
Giror

Postby radex78 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:51 pm

If want to use robot also need to backtest and look how these robot work, because not always robot can work like as our expectation and manual monitoring sometime needed if likely robot making mistake and harmful account hence we can cut loss manually
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:39 pm

I have no hesitation in using EA or such ways, but I believe that results are hardly inspiring, so that’s why it’s not my favorite way forward. I believe that we can do better with manual option. It’s not going to be straight forward, but if we keep on giving 100% then we will gain results from it. I find it pretty good with broker like OctaFX, as they are awesome been licensed by FCA and also are a true ECN that too an award winning one, so that makes me feel awesome working with them.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:53 pm

If any trader looking good ea they also need to making research and backtest ea for few month will better than directly used on real account, if ea can work on many kinds market condition might also will can making good result on real account, but indeed sometime different broker also has different result although using same ea
radex78

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners