Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Minimum investment

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Minimum investment

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:11 am

What do you think is the minimum investment here in Forex trading in order to get a good profit?
Is it true that the higher the investment, the higher the profit?
How much did you first invest when you started Forex?
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Minimum investment

Postby Michael Owens » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:37 am

There is no fixed amount of minimum investment. This is the best part of forex trading for me. Because when I was thinking about starting forex trading I was also confused how I could start without big capital investing in a business. But my broker TryMarkets allow me to start up with micro investment. They had provide leverage facility to me. By the help of my broker I am able to earn good amount of profit with very minimum initial investment.
Michael Owens

Postby raniya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:15 pm

I think, we should start trading with small amount and surely use demo account first to make us understand about forex trading. in FXB, i started with 100 USD. And I think it's recommended amount to start trading in forex
raniya

Postby Ryan Higgins » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:16 pm

We need to invest according to our power and capability; it’s where I believe demo account can help us know better. I work under OctaFX broker and with them, I can work really smoothly to do with demo contests, as here without investment one can enter into things and even if we make investment, it’s 50% bonus that we receive, so it’s all really picture perfect and allows one to work with extra freedom and rope which really enhances our chances.
Ryan Higgins

Postby radex78 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:09 am

Now many broker offer low minimum deposit for trader, this is good if any trader they can start with adequate investment and increasing money from small number growth to bigger money, now even start with 1$ already can trying luck on trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby kxforexmart » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:38 am

Traders can invest even $1 actually in the Forex field and for that the minimum investment actually depends upon the traders ability and experience with time
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:48 am

First of all a trader should not think about profit at first. The first priority is to make green pips. After that one can test live trading with a $100 investment. $100 is what I prefer. If things work out then the trader can invest more and work on better increasing capital over time.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:48 pm

For an average trader i feel that $100 is best and if they can trade with the help of mini account its very much safe when are going to start the trading journey
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:52 am

Not really, I feel that any amount is good if we have skills, but if anyone lacks in skills then there will always be issues. So, it is must that we focus on skill levels not on investments. I started off with 70-80 USD yet I was able to make solid money and was able to work superbly. It’s a lot easier with broker like OctaFX who brings great pleasure for you with mighty 50% deposit bonus that’s usable and comes with absolutely no restrictions at all.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Main point on forex business about how much minimum investment for tarder is only spent money that afford to lose, and also depending with each broker rules how minimum deposit account, on my broker only 1$ we can start trading but indeed start with 1$ is not sufficient capital to making good profit
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners