Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Minimum investment

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Minimum investment

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:39 am

Sebastian Abney wrote:Not really, I feel that any amount is good if we have skills, but if anyone lacks in skills then there will always be issues. So, it is must that we focus on skill levels not on investments. I started off with 70-80 USD yet I was able to make solid money and was able to work superbly.

So it was $20 or $30 short of $100. But it was around $100. It is also an acceptable amount in my opinion. It is not like a trader would all everything in one trade.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:44 am

In the Forex market minimum investment or maximum investment doesn’t fact. To trade successfully we need to gather more and more knowledge and should trade with a successful broker. Because while you trade with with a reputed broker then you will have no risk available. Like I am currently trading with Trade12 broker from where I have the high security of funding with ECN accounts with low spread.
John Harry

Postby raniya » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:45 am

We can start trading with small amount as required minimum deposit in a broker. Then, try to maximize leverage which have been provided by broker. in FXB, you can Harness the trading power up to 1:1000 leverage to boost your trading results.
raniya

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners