Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

FP Markets CFDs and Forex Trading

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

FP Markets CFDs and Forex Trading

Postby yeaminbd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 pm

The Best Traders Take Every Edge They Can Get. That’s Why They Choose FP Markets

Ranked #1 For Highest Overall Client Satisfaction For Seven Years Running*. See why for yourself and open a live account today.

<a href="http://offers.fpmarkets.com.au/">http://offers.fpmarkets.com.au/</a>
yeaminbd

Re: FP Markets CFDs and Forex Trading

Postby radex78 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:18 pm

I am still using instaforex broker now, like as first time I know this broker already exist from 2009 if I am not wrong included as broker that already having long time experience to giving service for many trader on forex trading
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Re: FP Markets CFDs and Forex Trading

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:26 pm

I am dealing with AGEA broker and they got seriously good and best features and facilities, it includes the loveable lowest trading spread, highest leverage up to 1:200 and excellent customer service. Their regulation and license is also up to the mark which first brought me to this broker at the first place. I am getting various types of trading platforms, which are visually attractive and easy to operate with advanced tools.
Craig Schroerlucke

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners