Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Make stop loss a must, not a maybe!

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Make stop loss a must, not a maybe!

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:15 am

Setting a stop loss takes the emotion out of the situation. Most Forex traders used stop loss. Before you open a position, you must know exactly where you will place your stop loss. Once you set this up, you should never lower it to keep a position open and you should always know profit target before you commit a trade.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Make stop loss a must, not a maybe!

Postby radex78 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Stop loss is one feature that used among trader forex, and this that distiguishes forex with binary option, which we can use stop loss to manage the risk on trading, I am also still often trade with using stop loss than without stop loss, but sometime when only use small capital I can trade without stop loss
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Direkno » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:55 pm

The stop loss function is undoubtedly irreplacable but there are such people who after installing the stop move it, which is clearly breaking the rules of strategy and money management.
Direkno

Postby Giror » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:03 pm

Yes, I agree with the above. Stops were invented in order to minimise the losses in trading and one shouldn't take advantage of them.
Giror

Postby Giror » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:08 pm

Well, a newbie can prove himself at a contest totally based on luck. Experienced traders practically give newbies no chance to win=)
Giror

Postby uasha » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Stop loss isn't so vital, but I wouldn't advise trading without it.
uasha

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:32 pm

I think there are some ways to manage the risk on trading, one of them is use stop loss but also some trader use hedging strategy or averaging martingale, but what the best way to manage risk on trading, it will you can making conclusion when already have tried out these strategy on real trading experience
radex78

Postby raniya » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:51 am

Stop loss is a tool which can be used to minimize risk. It's not easy to discipline ourselves with it because some traders think that stop loss will only make them lose their fund in forex. But I try to discipline myself with stop loss when trading with FXB. Bside that, I also try to maximize trading analysis too
raniya

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Stop loss is good to manage the risk that so many trader still use stop loss to manage the risk, and also ea that based on stop loss also still essential to manage the risk, and there are trader that develop strategy to replace stop loss on ea with cut loss with certain parameter
radex78

Postby Forextraderr » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:04 am

Stop-loss is very important in risk management. If you wouldn't want to lose a lot of money, then you should practice using this tool.
Forextraderr

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners