Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Make stop loss a must, not a maybe!

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Make stop loss a must, not a maybe!

Postby Kristian Lennert » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Placing stop loss is very important. Neglectful traders don't utilize stop misfortune. They generally stay in a dread of losing trade. Then again taught traders have a methodology and a course of action. That proposes utilizing a stop-loss and a take-profit. When you trade along these lines you are not assessing or betting and you comprehend what the conceivable result can be before you take the trade. I am trading with MaximusFx. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and binary options.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Re: Make stop loss a must, not a maybe!

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:28 am

Kristian Lennert wrote:Placing stop loss is very important. Neglectful traders don't utilize stop misfortune. They generally stay in a dread of losing trade. Then again taught traders have a methodology and a course of action.

New traders often make this mistake of not putting stops losses and letting losing trades run for a long time and they don't take any action until it's already too late. There are warnings regarding this but for that new traders have to go through learning materials.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners