Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Make stop loss a must, not a maybe!

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Make stop loss a must, not a maybe!

Postby radex78 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Indeed stoploss is very important for trader but not all tarder using stop loss on their trading plan, there are certain tarder that they dare to trade without stop loss and relying with calculation margin to withstand price movement on worst condition
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:48 pm

I really think and feel that stop loss is a must for a Forex trader. This is a serious business rather than gambling. A trader should know how much he is risking for how much gains. For knowing how much he is risking the answer comes in Stop Loss. If you do not use stop loss on your $1000 capital and take a trade with $200 profit that means you are risking your whole $1000 for $200 which in a sense is very illogical. Trade with good broker like Forex4you and learn to be a professional trader within months.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Stop loss is required to manage our account on trading, and this is good feature on forex trading that useful to manage the risk, we can trying to using stop loss and learn how to determine best stop loss but still on risk management plan
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Stop loss is a very important tool for trader which most of the loser traders fail to understand and make us of it. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker where they provide me with best kind of educational materials for free which helped me to understand the importance of trading which is really very much fascinating as well. I learned a lot from the trading and I really thank them from the core of my hear. By using stop loss I can now calculate Risk Reward of each trade.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:52 pm

Yes we can use stop loss to manage the risk on trading which not always as trader able analyze the trend market with precisely, sometime trader facing with loss and get mistake on trading, if they making bad decision and against the trend hence will endanger account if without stop loss
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:46 am

Without determining a stop loss I don't enter a trade. If there is no suitable stop loss level and I see risk reward ratio is not good enough then I don't enter a trade.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby alwiandesta » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:03 pm

I believe that this is profitable, but comes with a number of risks that need to be handled properly in order to succeed. I am strong enough to handle it because of years practice with great brokers like FXB Trading, this is a great company that has helped me massively
alwiandesta

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners