Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Low Spread

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Low Spread

Postby John Harry » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Spread has been considered as the most important things in case of forex trading. Low spread increases our trading profit on the other hand high spread decreases our trading profit and that’s’ why we always go for a low spread broker which is popularly known as commission taken by broker. Trade12 ensures low spread from 0.1 in each of their account which helps me a lot in increasing my trading profit.
John Harry

Re: Low Spread

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Low spread will giving benefit for scalping trader because they can making quick profit on trading which this is very incredible business to making money with low spread broker, but amount spread also depending with each pair that traded, there are certain pair that has big spread and might rarely trader choose these pair
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:37 am

For some traders, getting the minimum spread possible is the most important requirement to their Forex broker. Tight spread minimizes traders' losses and is crucial for those who open and close many positions per trading session. I am counting is some traders that is why choose Forex4you to trade with because it is lowest spread broker in the foreign exchange industry. Unfortunately, such low spreads sometimes require high-deposit accounts. But with my broker you can deposit so less.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby raniya » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:09 am

We can learn about forex trading by learn from experience. We can use small amount first to start trading. With FXB trading, you can use demo account first. Because by using demo account, we can learn basics of forex trading
raniya

Postby John Harry » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:18 pm

In the case of forex trading spread is the most important topic to discuss which refers to the basic difference between ask and bid price. It indicates to the commission taken by broker. Some brokers keep low spread in their accounts and some take high spread from the brokers. With Trade12 I have the low spread from 0.1 which attracts me much and give high profit all time.
John Harry

Postby Charles » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Yeah, on the one hand, low spread is a good thing. It always concerns me, though, when brokers have low spread.
Charles

Postby radex78 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:37 pm

Of course low spread will giving benefit for trader, because in trading if broker offer low spread hence as trader only need to waiting spread covered to achieved profit, and scalping trader will choose broker that offer low spread and also pair that has low spread
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:37 pm

We need to consider many things while choosing a broker among them one is spread. As it is the most discussed topic we consider only while choosing a broker. We specially pay a great heed to that concept though it is an extraordinary facilities from a broker. It refers to commission taken by a broker. As a low spread broker I found Trade12 broker from which I have the lowest spread from 0.1 which varies from account to account and it remains flexible.
John Harry

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners