Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Low Spread

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Low Spread

Postby Kristian Lennert » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am a binary options trader at MaximusFx. It is one of the best options brokers. Believe it helps you.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby Kristian Lennert » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am a binary options trader at MaximusFx. It is one of the best options brokers. Believe it helps you.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby bellin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Realizing how important low spreads can be, some brokers offer spread as low as zero. This why many traders put zero spread as their criteria when selecting a broker; the spread should be zero.
But then of course we should be careful to watch out if the broker is open ended, to avoid hidden charges.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:43 am

At least I have used spreads for considering my trading broker. Because as scalper lowest trading spreads is very important to me. Spread is the difference between the bid prices and ask price. Low spread help us to earn profit and give less commission. TopFX24 is providing me the tightest trading spreads, 0.9 pips. Also they have live trading analysis in their swap free account service. The most interesting thing is they have 24/5 multilingual customer Service.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:12 am

bellin wrote:Realizing how important low spreads can be, some brokers offer spread as low as zero. This why many traders put zero spread as their criteria when selecting a broker; the spread should be zero.
But then of course we should be careful to watch out if the broker is open ended, to avoid hidden charges.

As far as I know those zero spread accounts charge commission and hence cost of trading not totally free. Just spread stays at zero but your trade starts at a negative balance.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners