Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Looking for new trading platforms any recommendation?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Looking for new trading platforms any recommendation?

Postby Gary Lineker » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:19 pm

Take a look at Billion Technology’s trading platform “Billion Operating System.” It lets you build automated trading strategies to automatically buy and sell a bunch of markets simultaneously based conditions that you set. The software will also walk you through strategies in order to get started or better your situation (this is my favorite feature). Billion Operating System allows you to do this without any coding or advanced trading knowledge. Hope this helps!
Gary Lineker

Re: Looking for new trading platforms any recommendation?

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:09 pm

My broker AGEA offering various kind of professional courses in forex trading. They furnished their educational section with many popular forex trading books. A beginner can learn there perfectly. Their courses are very much informative and realistic what help learners to get real view of forex market. In forex market, they are the only broker in my sense which is very much resourceful with educational materials. I feel very lucky to trade with them.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:48 pm

We can looking broker that having good reputation and many trader using their service, instaforex is one broker that also already become big company and so many client using their service and included as strong company
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:03 am

Gary Lineker wrote:Take a look at Billion Technology’s trading platform “Billion Operating System.” It lets you build automated trading strategies to automatically buy and sell a bunch of markets simultaneously based conditions that you set. The software will also walk you through strategies in order to get started or better your situation (this is my favorite feature). Billion Operating System allows you to do this without any coding or advanced trading knowledge. Hope this helps!

I haven't looked at it but previously I tried to few of those sites which says create automated strategy or ea without coding knowledge. But the thing is not so simple. Creating that requires some level of knowledge.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.
raniya

Postby radex78 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:54 pm

raniya wrote:Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

Demo account for newbies is very important to practice on real market condition and backtest any system trading and also strategy with free of risk, but will remain useful for trader that will giving good opportunity to learn without any risk to make sharp trading skill to analyze the trend market
radex78

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:18 am

Trading is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I have traded with most of the brokers, well known broker but found different kind of flaws in them gradually but currently I trade with Forex4you broker who provide me with everything I need and everything a trader could wish for from a broker. I get 100% funds safety, 0 latency execution, proper understanding analysis and vast educational materials and caring support executives.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby John Harry » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:39 am

I have been using mt4 platform from my first day of career. I have chosen it because it is really easy to analyze on the chart and to use technical tools easily. To get the most fluent platform I have selected Trade12 broker because they provide the best trading platform including more than 250 technical tools and which is free from all technical errors like dealing desk and slippage and user friendly.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:51 pm

Using mt4 platform already comfortable till now, although there are some kinds platform trading like as ninjatrader and also cTrader but because my broker not using these platform hence still keep using mt4 platform oftenly, and sometime use webtrader but very rarely
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:46 pm

It makes no sense to even talk about such things, as you can’t be willing to join broker like that. We need broker that we can rely and trust upon or else, it will not mean much. I am lucky enough to be joined under OctaFX, as only them that I have managed to perform well with the ultra-thin spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, over 70 instruments, smooth trading platform like cTrader and many other such features, it’s just stunning and helps big time!
Sebastian Abney

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners