Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Long time experience.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Long time experience.

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:49 am

Surely which trading broker has long time experience with enough reputation, I am using this trading platform. That is Forex4you trading broker. Actually, I do not have any fear to lose my capital. Because, this STP trading broker awarded as ‘Best Forex Broker’ for so many times. I am using this platform from 2015 and still I am using this broker. I never face any kind of problem to withdraw my profit. Even, I can withdraw my profit instantly without any additional fees.
Jan Schoemaker

Re: Long time experience.

Postby John Harry » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:08 pm

The trader who is more ahead in case of experience is all time ahead in case of trading. So a trader should be much perseverance, patience to be a well Forex trader. I have been trading with Forex for long two years and in my career I suffered much with several brokers. But after a long time I found Trade12 broker which is reputed and given award for several times due to their honest and active support.
John Harry

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:39 pm

There are many forex broker in the market. Everyday some new broker are raising. But those broker who have long time trading experience is more reliable than a new trader. The trader I am trading with is TopFX24. This broker is a regulated trading broker and has long time trading experience. They are highly reputed trading broker in the market. They have MT4 trading platform for their entire trader. Also they have high volume leverage facility with proper money management.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:26 am

Well scam brokers are also in the market for a long time and boasting their success and their trader's success but if you do some research then you will see how they treat with their profitable traders.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners