Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Leverage.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Leverage.

Postby Michael Owens » Mon May 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Many forex brokers offers as much as 500:1 leverage. New traders tend to jump in and start trading with that 500:1 leverage immediately without being prepared for the consequences. Trading with leverage sounds like a really good time, and it is true that it can increase how easily you can make money, but the thing that is less talked about is it also increase your risk for losses. Join TryMarkets to manage your leverage risk.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Re: Leverage.

Postby radex78 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Many broker that offer high leverage now, from low leverage 1:50 or higher leverage 1:1000 but so far I am only use medium leverage like as 1:400 and this is already enough leverage which also help to making many opportunity with small capital
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Tue May 23, 2017 3:35 am

Forex is blessed with several opportunities to any trader as a trader I feel. It is the best part time job for you if you know the business well. FX can both harm you and make you establish. Among the facilities one is demo account which is funded by fake money. It is like a practice ground. Several brokers provide several types of demo trading platform. Demo account helps you in developing your skill.
John Harry

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Leverage is a system in which trader borrow money from their broker. It is necessary to understand that how much risk will you broker will allow to take a profitable trade. As my experience AGEA is the one where I got the best advantage of leverage. Trading on their standard account I can use high leverage up to 1:200. And I don’t need pay commission for trading. Love to work with them.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby radex78 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Without leverage might forex is not for small trader because forex required high funds if without leverage, on growth forex business before using internet as media only hedge funds that can trading forex on spot market
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:59 am

Well, as for me, I just use standard leverage. The value of standard leverage for me is 1:200 only. I still use that leverage because I am not yet ready to face the high risks, I am still preparing myself for the risks that I am going to make when choosing high leverage. :lol:
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby John Harry » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:41 am

Leverage helps a trader to exceed his initial capital. Leverage in general terms simply means borrowed funds. Leverage is widely used not just to acquire physical assets like real estate or automobiles, but also to trade financial assets such as equities and foreign exchange. Leverage is such a loan in case of trading it is borrowed from broker. With Trade12 I have high leverage like more than 1:400 and flexible margin level.
John Harry

Postby Pepe Deins » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Leverage is the most important topic to any Forex trader. It is a borrowed fund through which a trader can surplus his trading capital. This money is usually borrowed from broker in case of Forex. Usually the broker which liquidity source is high provides high leverage to the traders. A trader selects broker according to the leverage. I have the maximum leverage like 1:500 from Evolve Markets is a bitcoin based broker.
Pepe Deins

Postby John Harry » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:27 am

Leverage is a loan provided by broker. Leverage involves borrowed capital which helps a trader to exceed his initial capital. That’s why a trader needs to select a high leverage broker to have the facility. Usually those brokers which having high liquidity provide high leverage. Trade12 is a such a broker which provides me high leverage like 1:400 and flexible margin level to the traders.
John Harry

Postby Tamye Lee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:19 pm

The maximum broker in the market offers as much as leverage to their trader. As a matter most of the new trader join those broker with high leverage facility that mean borrowing big amount of money. But they forget that high leverage always comes with high risk. If they failed to earn profit they has to return back the big amount of money to their broker which is impossible. That’s why I am trading with FXPremax for better risk management.
Tamye Lee

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners