Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Leverage.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Leverage.

Postby Kuznec » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:59 pm

This you simply did not find 2010 before, when many brokers offered a leverage of 1: 10000. The golden times were then. Until they all went bankrupt)
Kuznec

Postby raniya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:37 am

I use leverage 1:500 for trading in FXB. For leverage, we need to choose be best one for us. And surely, we must maximize it as well as possible if we want to get more profit in forex.
raniya

Postby John Harry » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:50 am

Leverage is the most important trading facility for any trader. We deeply think about leverage before choosing a broker. Leverage is a loan which involves borrowed money from broker. Through leverage a trader can exceed his initial capital that’s why it having a high significance in increasing trading capital. I have the flexible high leverage like 1:400 from Trade12 broker with flexible margin level.
John Harry

Postby Pepe Deins » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Leverage involves borrowing a certain amount of the money needed to invest in something. In the case of forex, that money is usually borrowed from a broker. Forex trading does offer high leverage in the sense that for an initial margin requirement, a trader can build up - and control - a huge amount of money. I have the high leverage like 1:500 from Evolve Markets broker.
Pepe Deins

Postby raniya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Leverage will help us for trading. in every broker provide different leverage for their client. how many leverage we use for trading, there is risk. Trader must learn how to manage fund and minimize the risk. We can use demo account first, I also use demo account in FXB to learn how to manage fund.
raniya

Postby radex78 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:27 pm

High leverage will boosting opportunity but also will has higher risk, and will depending with each trader how to manage account with using high leverage, if they can manage money wisely even use high leverage, still possible will giving benefit because high leverage only need smallest margin requirement
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:59 am

I always say use leverage as a tool for using reduced margin. But if you try to do anything more than that then it may cost you something from which you may not recover. Always remember that leverage is a double edged sword.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:59 am

Every trader likes to have high leverage from his broker. Those brokers which are strong from liquidity source are afford to provide high leverage to the traders. High leverage helps a trader to earn more and more. Through checking high leverage I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the high leverage like 1:400. It helps me to earn a lot of money and to exceed my initial capital.
John Harry

Postby Charles » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:36 pm

A credit shoulder is good, the higher it is the better. You shouldn't be afraid of a credit shoulder, if the broker offers 1:500 - take it, if it's got more - take it. Credit shoulder is especially good in that its deposit sum isn't large.
Charles

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners