Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Leverage

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Leverage

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:12 am

High leverage is very important for those broker who are doing long term trading and wanted to invest in big lots. The bigger investment can bring big profit. But many trader do not have the big amount. Like I have taken 1: 500 leverage facility from TopFX24. They also have the money and risk management facility for their traders. Moreover I am earning up to 2 USD commission for my referrals.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby bellin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Amelia Elizabeth wrote:High leverage is very important for those broker who are doing long term trading and wanted to invest in big lots. The bigger investment can bring big profit. But many trader do not have the big amount. Like I have taken 1: 500 leverage facility from TopFX24. They also have the money and risk management facility for their traders. Moreover I am earning up to 2 USD commission for my referrals.

I would want to agree with you to an extent, but there are also down sides in using high leverages that we must consider when trading with them.
Since these complement your accounts, it can also mean huge lose for you when things go wrong. My advice is; proper risk management should be put in place. But one fact is clear, leverages are good and really helpful that is why it has worked so well for many, but be wise!
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:17 am

Things won't go wrong with leverage is a trader manages his risks properly and never lets any kind of emotion interfere with trading. If a trader can do that then leverage won't harm him or her.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Through trading leverage a trader can expand his trading lot. It’s a big advantage because a trader can enjoy a high amount of profit through trading with high leverage. But the amount of highly leverage providing broker is rare and hardly a trader hardly find this type of broker. Trade12 ensures a high trading leverage to their traders which is 1:400. It’s a ig advantage to me indeed.
John Harry

Postby matttrader » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:44 pm

Anybody tried to participate in Hotforex demo contests which doesn't require any deposit but profit can be withdrawn?
matttrader

Postby John Harry » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:30 pm

In my view leverage is a momentous opportunity to the traders. To the scalper this is very much needed because in maximum of the cases we see that those who are scalper always try to exceed their initial capital through taking high leverage. With Trade12 I have this advantage. They provide high trading leverage like more than 1:400 and this amount always help me extend my trading lot.
John Harry

Postby bellin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:03 pm

Sininfinity wrote:Things won't go wrong with leverage is a trader manages his risks properly and never lets any kind of emotion interfere with trading. If a trader can do that then leverage won't harm him or her.

This is true, in fact it is the only lifeline we have when it comes to using high leverages to trade. Because if we look at it critically, it almost seems as if we cannot trade without these leverages.
But caution is definitely needed!
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Postby John Harry » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Leverage is a process of taking loan. But this loan isn’t taken from bank and rather than it is taken from a broker. The amount of leverage differs from broker to broker. That’s why those who love to have high leverage should have a great selection of broker. I am currently trading with Trade12 broker who offers up to 1:400 leverage and I can easily extend my trading lot here.
John Harry

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners