Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Leverage

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Leverage

Postby Tony Collins » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Yes, high trading leverage was very important issue for me when I started my live trading journey! Actually, my initial trading investment wasn’t enough for comfortable real trading! And when I got 1:1000 trading leverage facility from trade-24.com broker then I willingly invested my money here and luckily I have received their 100% deposit bonus; that was really amazing experience to start live trading with a healthy trading equity even though my capital was very low!
Tony Collins

Postby radex78 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Leverage is great feature on forex business which help much especially for trader that only having small capital, this is different with long years ago when only hedge funds that can trading forex, but now many retail trader also can take benefit from forex leverage
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 am

John Harry wrote:Leverage is always considered as an important topic to every Forex trader. It is likely to a loan we take from broker. Generally we seek for a high leverage broker because it is favorable to a trader.

Indeed it is an important tool for traders. But trader should not use it to the extent where it is considered as abuse. Many people lost their balance by being greedy and abusing leverage.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:31 pm

With leverage, we can trade with small amount. Leverage is the ability to control a large amount of money using a small amount of capital in your account and borrowing the rest.Every broker provide different leverage for their client, and with FXB trading, i use 1:500 for trading
raniya

Postby John Harry » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Leverage refers to borrowing fund indeed and in the case of Forex market this fund is borrowed from a broker. We always desire for a high leverage broker and as like to hedge and that’s why it is so important issue to me to consider indeed. I have selected Trade12 broker because I have the reliable environment for scalping and hedging and I am also having high leverage like more than 1:400.
John Harry

Postby William Bauman » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Forex trading offers high leverage by which a trader can manage bigger trade with littler capital. In the event that you are a position trader it is more astute to use low leverage like 50:1 or 100:1. Indeed leverage ends up being more hazardous when we use big lot in relation to the capital. I am trading with FXPM. For my trading I use 300:1 however the broker gives me 500:1 leverage.
William Bauman

Postby Kristian Lennert » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:31 pm

Leverage involves borrowing a certain amount of the money needed to invest in something. In the case of forex, that money is usually borrowed from a broker. Forex trading does offer high leverage in the sense that for an initial margin requirement, a trader can build up - and control - a huge amount of money. I am trading with MaximusFx broker. It is a regulated broker providing low spreads, 1:1000 leverage, 50% deposit bonus, 200+ trading instruments, instant execution and many more.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby John Harry » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Leverage is one of the aspects of Forex trading. Every trader desires for a high trading leverage that helps a trader exceed his initial capital. Some brokers provide this advantage to the traders on the other hand some don’t. But with Trade12 I have high leverage with wide range of deposit bonus. The amount of leverage is more than 1:400 and as a result I can easily extend my trading lots.
John Harry

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:50 am

Leverage should be used as a tool which gives certain advantage and a trader must not compromise his risk because he can get the advantage from trading. There are many who paid the price for compromising appropriate risk which he should have taken.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby bellin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:48 pm

Sininfinity wrote:Leverage should be used as a tool which gives certain advantage and a trader must not compromise his risk because he can get the advantage from trading. There are many who paid the price for compromising appropriate risk which he should have taken.

This is where risk management comes to play, because if we look at it, its almost like we cannot do without leverages in the market. They help to raise profits as much as they might still reduce your funds when lose happens.
just be risk smart!
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners