Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Leverage is important ?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Leverage is important ?

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:45 pm

I have seen many times by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.
Joy Bahadur

Re: Leverage is important ?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:38 am

Of course leverage is important. It refers to the use of fixed costs in an attempt to increase the profitability so it must be handled with care. We must not be greedy in defining our leverage for it may lead you to losses and may even burn out your account. We must see to it that our leverage is just right and we can handle the risk before trading with it.
CaptivatingAyesla

Postby Tamye Lee » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Leverage is the great trading facility in forex. But from my experience I have seen that most of the traders especially new traders failed in their business because they apply leverage facility without minimum knowledge, planning and without any risk management. Leverage is not only great facility, it is curse also for those who are not able to use it properly. I am using the micro STP account of FXPremax to use 1:1000 leverage facility without minimum investment.
https://fxpremax.com/
Maximize your profit with 500 leverage - FXPremax
Tamye Lee

Postby radex78 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Yes leverage is important, for trader especially retail trader with leverage it could incresing opportunity to making money on this business with use small capital but have same opportunity to make profit like as use bigger capital, but indeed high leverge also like as use double edge of swords
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:52 am

Leverage involves borrowing funds which indicates to loan. In vase of Forex trading the loan is taken from broker. Usually a trader selects a high leverage broker. Those brokers who have high liquidity source provide high leverage to the traders. I have the high leverage with Trade12 broker like 1:400 which help me in earning more and more. This leverage always helps me to exceed my initial capital.
John Harry

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:09 am

radex78 wrote:Yes leverage is important, for trader especially retail trader with leverage it could incresing opportunity to making money on this business with use small capital but have same opportunity to make profit like as use bigger capital, but indeed high leverge also like as use double edge of swords

Well in the wrong hands leverage can harm but on the right hands it will only be a good supporting tool. If a trader manages risk properly then leverage can not harm them. But reduces margin requirement.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Sininfinity wrote:
radex78 wrote:Yes leverage is important, for trader especially retail trader with leverage it could incresing opportunity to making money on this business with use small capital but have same opportunity to make profit like as use bigger capital, but indeed high leverge also like as use double edge of swords

Well in the wrong hands leverage can harm but on the right hands it will only be a good supporting tool. If a trader manages risk properly then leverage can not harm them. But reduces margin requirement.

Leverage wil help us when trading with small amount. With FXB, i use 1:500. and how much leverage we use for trading, we need to maximize it as well as possible. Be discipline when trading
raniya

Postby John Harry » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:42 am

Leverage is a loan provided by broker. The amount of leverage differs from broker to broker. High leverage is preferable to the traders. Because through leverage a trader can exceed his initial capital. Those who are high liquid broker provide high leverage to the traders. I am trading with a high liquid broker namely Trade12 from which I have the flexible high leverage like more than 1:400.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:00 pm

Yes leverage is important for trader because with smallest margin requirement we have opportunity to making bigger profit, but also we use leverage should wisely, because high leverage can leading to become greedy and might fail if we always trading with greedy
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:07 am

Leverage means loan provided by broker. Those brokers who have high liquidity of source provide high leverage to the traders. High leverage is preferable to the traders. We usually go for a high leverage broker. Several brokers offer several amount of leverage to the traders. With Trade12 I have the highest leverage like more than 1:400 which helps me to increase our initial trading profit.
John Harry

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners