Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Leverage is important ?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Leverage is important ?

Postby raniya » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:00 pm

John Harry wrote:Leverage means loan provided by broker. Those brokers who have high liquidity of source provide high leverage to the traders. High leverage is preferable to the traders. We usually go for a high leverage broker. Several brokers offer several amount of leverage to the traders. With Trade12 I have the highest leverage like more than 1:400 which helps me to increase our initial trading profit.

Leverage will help us when trading. I also try to maximize leverage which I get from FXB. We also need to be discipline when trading. Leverage will increase our risk if we can not use it properly
raniya

Re: Leverage is important ?

Postby radex78 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Yes we need discipline on trading which we can using leverage wisely on trading, don't over confident and making trade with use big lot size because if trader often trade based on greediness hence usually will facing with failure and we can messed up our psychology
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners