Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Leverage and its risk

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Leverage and its risk

Postby Joy Bahadur » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:12 am

In my trading career, for making profit very rapidly I always like to trade with high leverage, that’s why I have chosen LQDFX which for all time ensures up to leverage 1:500 that is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. actually leverage is an important financial tool to choose a broker and practically it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.
Joy Bahadur

Re: Leverage and its risk

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Margin requirement and leverage ratios are the second most important aspect that must be considered during the choice of the broker. For the beginner, the lower the leverage the better. My broker Forex4you provide 1:1000 leverage which is the highest leverage facility in forex trading. Since higher leverage is only advisable for traders with a proven track record of profits and success, the beginner should be uninterested in the maximum leverage offered by a broker.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby John Harry » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:20 am

Leverage is popularly known as loan provided by broker. Leverage lies in pips in forex market. Through leverage we can exceed our initial capital. That’s why we are mostly desirous of high leverage. We mainly go for a high leverage broker. In the retail market place there are thousands of brokers available are providing high leverage but having low regulation. Through checking leverage I have selected Trade12 broker. That’s why I have selected the regulated forex trading broker from which I have the high leverage like 1:400 with high regulation.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Should wisely to using leverage on trading, sometime for certain trader using high leverage giving benefit but also most risky, there are certain strategy that required high leverage like as martingale trading system but indeed using high leverage also possible increasing the risk if trader cant control emotion
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 pm

High leverage is double edge sword, it’s rewarding if we use it correctly or else it can really cause disasters for us. So, it is absolutely must to get everything working right to gain. I love it most through broker like OctaFX, as they are awesome with having lowest possible spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, smooth trading platform like cTrader and many such tools that really helps and enhance our chances to make it all work nicely.
Sebastian Abney

Postby John Harry » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:42 am

Yes leverage comes from risk. Those who use to hedge and scalp prefer high leverage. Leverage is a loan provided by broker. Through leverage a trader can exceed his initial trading capital. That’s why it is counted as the most important facility provided by broker. Everyone prefers a high leverage broker. To scalper it is such a big opportunity. As a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the high leverage like more than 1:400 always helps me in increasing my trading profit.
John Harry

Postby raniya » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:18 pm

If you use leverage to your advantage, there’s plenty of opportunity to make substantial profits, but you need to make wise trading decisions and ensure that you manage your risk effectively. The takeaway from this is that when you choose your leverage, make sure that you take your appetite for risk into account. Higher leverage equals higher risk. For trading, i just use 1:500 in FXB Trading
raniya

Postby radex78 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:41 pm

We should understand with leverage and if we choose high leverage hence also we need to understand it can increasing the risk if we can't manage money wisely and will tendencies to become greedy which often greedy to making failure on trading
radex78

Postby alwiandesta » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:33 pm

in determining leverage is rather difficult and risky, because it could be leverage that we use too big and can make us lose. enough with sufficient leverage then we will get a decent profit. FXB Trading provides leverage that fits our desires and will not make us lose money
alwiandesta

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:09 pm

alwiandesta wrote:in determining leverage is rather difficult and risky, because it could be leverage that we use too big and can make us lose. enough with sufficient leverage then we will get a decent profit. FXB Trading provides leverage that fits our desires and will not make us lose money

Most reason why trader loss is not leverage itself but our skill to analyze the trend market, if you having high accuracy analysis hence even use high leverage can getting good profit, but if you have bad analysis and often make mistake, even use low leverage also will loss, almost broker offer similar leverage from 1:1 till 1:1000 but might each broker has different contract size
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners