Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Leverage and its risk

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Leverage and its risk

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:25 pm

I have seen the leverage always works as a killer. Because the traders we have always fall a great loss by using leverage especially when high ration. But sometimes it brings profit very rapidly when there is real trading plan with great risk management approach. Actually forex market is too much risky and volatile. Risk is everywhere and from all trading elements leverage always contains more risk. so before trading with leverage we have to make sure how to manage risk in Fx.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Gozmit » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:37 am

Leverages are the double edged swords and thus it is quite risky, but you need to see that if you wanna become successful, you will learn how to use this sword for your benefits.
Gozmit

Postby William Bauman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Leverage is very important in forex trading. With leverage a trader can manage more trades with minimal capital. It proposes you that with a little capital you can make larger profit. Leverage ends up being more perilous when we use big lot contrasted with capital. I am trading with FXPM. For my trading I use 300:1 however the broker gives me 500:1 leverage.
William Bauman

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Leverage is just a tool and called a double edged sword. And those who try to abuse it, get themselves cut by it. If a trader is taking risk properly then it won't harm one but if one becomes greedy then it can do decent damage.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Kristian Lennert » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:31 am

Leverage is a twofold edged sharp edge as it can correspondingly restores the demolition of your account in case you use it cumbersomely. For a shippers regardless, spread is totally more major in light of the way that they considering all things essentially target 1 pip so the spread is a colossal part. In any case, these days we can get them two offered by an inside and out that truly matters indistinct broker so we for the most part need to pick our broker respectably. That is the reason I have gotten MaximusFx broker. I am content with their low spreads and leverage of up to 1000:1.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners