Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Leverage and its risk

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Leverage and its risk

Postby John Harry » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:02 am

Leverage involves borrowing funds from broker and that’s why it can be counted as loan. It is an high advantage to all forex traders and that’s why each and every forex trader goes for a high leverage providing broker. As a high leverage providing broker I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the high liquidity of source and the amount of leverage is more than 1:400 through which I can easily exceed my trading capital.
John Harry

Postby alwiandesta » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:26 pm

to generate profits very quickly, I always use high leverage, therefore I have chosen FXB Trading which has been ensured to utilize 1: 500 leverage which is very supportive of trading in a high although small. balance. Actually leverage is an important financial tool for choosing a broker and practically allows investors to develop their market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.
alwiandesta

Postby radex78 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:12 pm

I am only use moderate leverage on my trades account, because if using too high leverage it also less useful for me because it can leading to become greedy and many story tell us if we trading with greedy usually result that will obtained is often fail
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:33 am

Leverage is a loan provided by broker. When a trader decides to trade in the forex market, he or she must first open a margin account with a forex broker. Usually, the amount of leverage provided is either 50:1, 100:1 or 200:1, depending on the broker and the size of the position that the investor is trading. Leverage is helpful for earning more and that’s why I selected Trade12 broker from which I have the high leverage like 1:400 through which I can easily exceed my trading capital.
John Harry

Postby William Bauman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:07 am

Margin prerequisite and leverage proportions are the second most essential viewpoint that must be considered amid the decision of the broker. For the fledgling, the lower the leverage the better. My broker FXPM gives up to 1:500 leverage which is the most elevated leverage facility in forex trading. Since higher leverage is prudent for traders with a demonstrated reputation of benefits and achievement, the amateur ought to be uninterested in the most extreme leverage offered by a broker.
William Bauman

Postby mang_ncep » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:32 am

Leverage is very helpful, because with a small capital we can trade with much larger volume, but anyway the use of leverage does not mean without risk, the higher the leverage used the higher the risk also. Although the broker I currently use FXB Trading offers leverage up to 1: 1000, but for trading I only use 1: 500.
Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading
mang_ncep

Postby John Harry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Leverage comes from risk is a loan provided from broker. Leverage is an important concept which is considered to be an extra advantage provided by broker. Every high liquid broker provides high leverage to the traders. Through leverage we can easily exceed our initial capital and high leverage helps us trade with high lot which increases our trading profit. With Trade12 I have the high leverage like 1:400. As a scalper it is the big facility to me.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Yes leverage is like as loan from broker, which with leverage we only need smallest margin requirement to open any lot size, and now there are so many broker that offer high leverage although use high leverage is not wise decision but this way also attract many trader
radex78

Postby John Harry » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:30 pm

To some traders leverage is an important concept and to some traders leverage is trifle matter and basically they are careless about leverage. But those who are short time traders and use to trade with high lot and pay more preference to the high lot trading always go after a high leverage providing broker. As a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the high leverage like 1:400 through which I can easily exceed my initial capital.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Trading need leverage, and with leverage we as retail trader having opportunity to making transcation on forex market and having opportunity make money from forex, from first time trading forex only for big boys as hedge funds and not for small trader but with leverage now small trader can take part on forex
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners