Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Learning is first in Forex

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Learning is first in Forex

Postby Sebastian Abney » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Learning is everything; it is next to impossible for anyone to move forward without learning correctly. It’s not easiest of things but can be worked out well with right guide. I have just that through my broker OctaFX. They have excellent educational setup along with webinars, demo contests like cTrader and Champion. One can win big prizes and it really works nicely in every way which also helps in bringing experience that’s the way forward to achieve success, or at least for survival.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Yes learning is compulsory task for every trader if they want to survive on forex business hence they need to always keep learning although sometime they felt bored when often facing with loss but if they having good confidence hence will get easiness on learning process
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:22 am

Yeah, Learning is the integral part of the Forex Trading and one never need to stop learning, if he wants to survive in the Forex.
Gozmit

Postby William Bauman » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:45 am

Learning is fundamental for being a beneficial a trader. You have to study and research a broad measure on the off chance that you ought to be an advantageous trader. You have to learn specific edge and mental point of view of trading. You need to make sense of how to control your emotions. By then begin with demo account to understand how the market limits. At show I am ordinary forex trader. I like FXPM broker's web trading platform for my trading. I additionally appreciate the services gave by my personal account manager. I also like their instant withdrawal facility.
William Bauman

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:24 pm

In human life learning is so much important. We human beings learn from our birth to death. To do forex trading you have to learn it as well. Education is valuable in everywhere. My broker Forex4you provides advance education of forex trading via their website which is full free of cost. Also they provide demo account to practice and apply your knowledge. I appreciate every steps of my foreign exchange broker.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby raniya » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 am

Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade. Then when we already have trading experience, try to learn from it too
raniya

Postby radex78 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:33 pm

raniya wrote:Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade. Then when we already have trading experience, try to learn from it too

Yes so many broker that offer demo for practice learning on real market condition with virtual money, and we can backtest ea, system trading and strategy with free of risk on demo account, which very useful before start on real account, where during backtest giving good result it can make confident used for real account
radex78

Postby Daniel David » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Learning is basic in each kind of business or work you have to do. A man ought to understand what is trying to go and where and what you would do. A suitable learning allows a trader to fathom and settle on real decision about the business. Learning is incredible decision to take before you start to trade. I am at the present time trading with Jmfinancial.Eu where they outfit me with tremendous measure of quick and dirty educational materials and close by it they outfit me with step by step analysis as well.
Daniel David

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Learning is very important for all trader no matter as experienced trader or profesional trader they will always learn how to making better trading skill to obtained profit on financial market spot forex, this is the biggest market on the world and giving opportunity to make good profit
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners