Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Learning is first in Forex

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Learning is first in Forex

Postby Husam » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Obviously, learning is the main and most essential part for Forex traders. The result of learning is very sweet. By the way, most of the new Forex traders have tendency to make quick money. But, I am not. Because, I knew some traders who already crashed their trading balance because of low trading skilled. And, many educational instruments of TradingBanks with NDD execution facility leaded me to learn Forex within very quick time.
Husam

Postby Sininfinity » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Not many understand the result of learning first before earning. As husam said the outcome of a well educated trader is very sweet. There are many examples of loosing trading money on the internet but many new traders tend to ignore those warnings and they think they can do different until they learn the hard way.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Charles Baksh » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:37 pm

Learning first is absolutely necessary and there is no alternative for this, but I have got excellent chance with Nova FX to make learning all so much fun and that’s due to their terrific scheme of 200 dollars free bonus, it works beautifully and really helps me to trade better. It gives me the type of experience that is hardly possible without investment and not just experience, but I can also earn solid amount of money from it if trade in right way!
Charles Baksh

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:12 am

@Charles, It may sound good trading on live account and not with your own money. This is how you are ruining your basic education level. Trading with others money and trading with your own money affects traders differently.
Sininfinity

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:30 am

Learning always come first in every field, if we are good at learning and adapting then we could travel very far, but if we are unable to do that correctly then we could struggle fair bit. I have found learning boring at times, but that’s past now. I love learning now and that’s all thanks to OctaFX broker with their superb demo contest like cTrader, its weekly based with having 400 dollar prize to be won, so just fantastic to learn through such like able place.
Sebastian Abney

Postby kxforexmart » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:21 pm

yes traders have to be serious in learning and for that they should develop the knowledge and should upgrade that with time so that they can increase their skill and development of performance can be achieved.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Gozmit » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:07 am

Learning is not the first but it is the never ending process, you cannot stop learning in Forex Trading.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:16 am

Gozmit wrote:Learning is not the first but it is the never ending process, you cannot stop learning in Forex Trading.

I share your point of view. When some people read few books and finish a course they learn many things and think they have learned enough. There are many things which books can't teach and needs to be learned on your own.
Sininfinity

Postby Boshka » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:35 am

Well, I completely agree that you should learn something new everyday trading on forex market. That's why I recommend to trade with FreshForex. That company has a huge library on their web-site.
Boshka

Postby Tony Collins » Tue May 02, 2017 5:41 am

There have so many novice traders who are interested to learn, but till now they are confused since they don’t have proper guideline. By the way, I am very lucky that I used free educational features of trade-24.com broker! For the reason that, I made my good trading skill by only 6 months demo practicing with their educational services! They are very dedicated to the novice traders, and right now I use their daily market analysis!
Tony Collins

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners