Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Learn Forex Trading Risk Free

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Learn Forex Trading Risk Free

Postby johnsmith00710 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 am

Learning to trade forex is not difficult. First you need to understand how forex is traded. Every currency is priced relative to another currency. For example, US Dollar (USD) priced relative to British Pound (GBP) is one currency pair. USD priced relative to Euro (Eur) is another currency pair. USD priced relative to Japanese Yen (JPY) is still another currency pair. So when you trade forex, you are actually dealing with currency pairs. The most popular and most frequently traded currency pairs are GBPUSD, EurUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF etc.

The most important thing for you to understand in forex trading is, "Pips" and "Leverage". Pips stands for "Percentage in Points." Most of the currency pairs are expressed up to the fourth decimal place. For example, EurUSD rate is 1.4042. Suppose it changes to 1.4045. So there is a change of 3 pips. Pip is the change in the fourth decimal place. Most of the forex brokers allow you to trade with a leverage of 1:200. Starting with $1000, means that you can control $200,000. But you don't need to start with $1000. You can start with $200 or even lower. You can choose a different leverage ratio also like 1:100.

Suppose you make 3 pips in one hour. You have made $60 within one hour if you are using 1:200 leverage on your $1000 deposit. It's not bad. On the other hand, if you had lost 3 pips, you would be losing $60. If you use 1:100 leverage, 3 pips gain means $30 and 3 pips loss means you lose $30. The more leverage you choose, the more profit you make but at the same time, your risk also increases. Leverage makes forex trading risky and if you don't understand risk management, you can easily be wiped out and receive a margin call.

How do you manage risk in forex trading? Before you buy or sell, you decide how much of your investment you are willing to risk in case you make a bad decision. You do it through a "Stop Loss Order". You also need to be careful about the leverage you want to use. Suppose you choose 5 pips as your stop loss. In case of a buy decision, if the pips decrease by more than 5, the broker will automatically execute your sell order and close your position. You lose $100 on 1:200 leverage and if you use 1:100 leverage, you will lose $50 but at the same time you will be making a lower profit.

Learn forex trading risk free. You don't need to start with real money. In the beginning, you should paper trade on your demo account. You get a virtual deposit of $5,000 on most of the accounts. You can play with this make belief amount and learn forex trading. Once you feel that you have developed the skills to start trading forex on your real account, you can start with real money. Most of the people trade forex on autopilot with a forex robot now a days and make thousands of dollars. Trading with a robot is very easy.

Here are some free strategies for you. direct download link
http://www.forexprofitmagic.com/free-fx-system-abs
johnsmith00710

Re: Learn Forex Trading Risk Free

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:54 am

Seems nice information..thank you for sharing this info.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Husam » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:03 pm

I leaned trading principle of technical and fundamental fully free from Trading Course of TradingBanks. There I got primary level of Forex knowledge to advance level of trading. In addition, I applied my trading knowledge in my demo account thus I make my professional trading plan. At last, I got my profitable trading system after six months demo trading.
Husam

Postby Andrew Hall » Sat May 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Learning to trade risk free is not an easy job to do, it requires us to be on our toes and absolute best and that’s definitely not an easy thing to do. I am lucky to be trading with OctaFX broker, it makes trader simpler for me with their rebate service, it has 15 USD profits per lot size, I am able to trade easily with that much support since this is a guaranteed profit, so that way I am really enjoying trading with minimum risk.
Andrew Hall

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon May 18, 2015 1:29 pm

Now, I feel enough confident and positive in my live trading period. Because, I used my demo account on the best way. it’s true, without exclusive trading facility of MXTrade that was totally impossible. In addition, I do not need to use high risk in my trading. Because, I get no slippage guarantees with zero requites facility from this regulated platform.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Sininfinity » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:21 am

With demo account there is no risk but one should not take demo account lightly. Because there are lots of things to be learned on demo which if it was not available then it would have taken money to do it.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Kikizyak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:35 am

It's recommended to trade at least 3 months on demo. How long did it take for you?
Kikizyak

Postby Sininfinity » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:25 pm

I traded on a demo for a long time. I tried various strategies so it took time for me. 3 months is recommended for those who wants to jump with real money.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Shipli Aktar » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:59 am

If a trader tries to avoid losing trades in his trading completely, then he might be face more losses! Frankly, there is nothing like 100% in Forex! So, we have to prepare for SLs in our trading! Besides, we have to follow money management policies very tightly! For me, 100% deposit bonus of TradingBanks broker helps me to use wider SLs in my trading!
Shipli Aktar

Postby radex78 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:00 pm

There is no risk free system in trading I think, I am ever hear about arbitrage strategy but seems not easy and also still on certain time can occur loss, in trading we just need to learn manage these risk with expectation to increasing profit
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners