Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Learn Forex Trading Risk Free

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Learn Forex Trading Risk Free

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Forex trading is a risky business and you need know how to control trading risk. Controlling risk is one of the most important ingredients of successful trading. I am trading with AGEA broker they are supporting me very well that I am controlling risk in two ways, by exiting losing trades before losses exceed my pre-determined maximum tolerance and by limiting position size my trade for a given account size. They are best for me.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:39 am

Learning to trade properly with good money management is very crucial and makes huge difference; hence, it is important to focus on that. I always work it out properly and it helps a lot through broker like OctaFX who got outstanding set of schemes with low spreads at 0.1 pips to over 21+ instruments, fast execution, and smooth trading platform like cTrader plus much more, it’s all really cool and helps up in working nicely for us with also handling any situation.
Sebastian Abney

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:45 pm

yes traders should trade risk free and for that they should learn to trade with perfect risk management and like that they can grow the perfect way to make pips profit in a greater way
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:00 am

Is there any way to trade risk free? Because if there is then I would be very interested in knowing that. Risk will always be involved in trading and that is an universal truth.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby raniya » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:11 am

Sininfinity wrote:Is there any way to trade risk free? Because if there is then I would be very interested in knowing that. Risk will always be involved in trading and that is an universal truth.

Right, in business, risk is always exist. We just have to learn how to minimize it and get more profit. We can start trading with demo account first.Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.
raniya

Postby Gozmit » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:58 am

Instead of thinking about any risk free methods to trade, we need to learn more about the concept of the market and also we should improvise our risk management skills.
Gozmit

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners