Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Learn Forex Basic terms in a fun way

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Learn Forex Basic terms in a fun way

Postby tradingtfp » Sun May 25, 2014 1:41 pm

http://www.learntotrade.tv/forex-market/
tradingtfp

Re: Learn Forex Basic terms in a fun way

Postby matttrader » Thu May 29, 2014 5:59 am

Great resource. I like studying smth watching vids.
matttrader

Postby amazing » Thu May 29, 2014 11:29 am

Learn to trade forex as a business and not as a game. Forex is always fun when you know why you are trading.
amazing

Postby DanW » Thu May 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Hey guys, I am sort of new in this and I have read some resources to understand more about forex. I however have some questions and I thought I will ask it in here.

The candlesticks that keep on forming in the MT4, I want to know what does each candlestick represent, I mean i know that they have shadow, it can be long or short, has body and even has names and etc. But I want to know that when does a candlestick form and when will it form again after that. Moreover what does it mean when it is said that buyers are winning or sellers are winning, I know what is bullish and bearish candlesticks but what does it mean in real life?
DanW

Postby davidson333 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 am

Forex itself is a fun and learning Forex is a big fun.If a trader wants to be a great trader then he should know how to trade and how to manage money in Forex.If you learn more you will earn more so keep learning and earning.
www.1lotstp.com
davidson333

Postby matttrader » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:24 am

DanW wrote:Hey guys, I am sort of new in this and I have read some resources to understand more about forex. I however have some questions and I thought I will ask it in here.

The candlesticks that keep on forming in the MT4, I want to know what does each candlestick represent, I mean i know that they have shadow, it can be long or short, has body and even has names and etc. But I want to know that when does a candlestick form and when will it form again after that. Moreover what does it mean when it is said that buyers are winning or sellers are winning, I know what is bullish and bearish candlesticks but what does it mean in real life?

Candlesticks are yet another way for displaying price dynamics, particularly up and down changes. That's it. Linear graphics have the same function however you can't see obvious changes and need to use additional info.
matttrader

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners