Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Keep your emotion a side

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Keep your emotion a side

Postby babor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:08 am

Don’t be emotional while doing forex trading. Because emotion is that feeling which make people blind and weak. Forex business need to do in cool head and also wisely. Otherwise you can select a wrong broker or you can apply a wrong strategy. Forex trading is very easy if you know the proper process and do it professionally. You can easily earn profit how much you need or want. I am doing forex trading with ECNCAPITAL.COM for long time and earning very good amount.
babor

Re: Keep your emotion a side

Postby radex78 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Yes emotion is bad thing and often leading trader being recklessly and also blindly in trading, and as trader must control emotion properly to avoid bad decision they made due in this business we need to always trading with proper money management and accuracy analysis
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby fiajohansson » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:50 am

I agree with your point and believe me if you will be deceive with your emotion you'll end up losing and full of regrets. Though in some point emotions can help but not in trading. I also make sure that you love reading, I suggest you can read the artciles from this site: http://fm-fx.net/blog/
fiajohansson

Postby saiful » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:05 am

Emotions are very harmful for trading. It can be cause of your big loss. Emotional trading doesn’t have to be a bad thing especially when you are in control of it. But you do need to be in control and aware of your emotions. Greed is often considered the most dangerous emotion for traders. It’s prompts you to act irrationally. So, you have to control it while trading. You can work with trade-24.com for best trading platform.
saiful

Postby Michael Owens » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:13 am

Emotions like fear and greed is the greatest enemy of your forex trading. You can’t be impatient over your trades. To do forex trading and get profit from it, you need to calm your mind and think peacefully. Because we all know forex trading is risky business, that is why we can lose our trades and money and it is normal. Forex trader should accept that and keep motivating themselves. Like I’m doing with TryMarkets.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 am

Each and every traders have to control the emotions in a proper manner so that they can reach their target smoothly and like that if they can continue they can definitely dominitate the market.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Ryan Higgins » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Emotions are indeed big problem and achieving profits consistently is a lot harder because of not able to control this, so we got to make sure we work hard on handling emotions, as that is the only way we will be able to do it. I find it easier with broker like OctaFX since they are awesome with having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are over 70 instruments to pick plus plenty more to help in success.
Ryan Higgins

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:41 am

Emotional control won't come in one day. And traders should be realistic in this matter. Training emotions will take lots of practice from trader's side and won't be an easy job.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:21 pm

yes traders have to control the emotions while trading so that they can make the profit in a perfect way because if we are gripped with emotions ,we can lose the pips profit in any way .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby uasha » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:40 am

Emotions shouldn't influence trade. But in order for them not to interfere with productive trading you need to learn to use money management well and have a good trading strategy.
uasha

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners