Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Keep your emotion a side

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Keep your emotion a side

Postby radex78 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:01 pm

Sininfinity wrote:Emotional control won't come in one day. And traders should be realistic in this matter. Training emotions will take lots of practice from trader's side and won't be an easy job.

We will learn control emotion every day trading , because we work on trading and will facing with the market and we will having emotion when trading, if we can't control emotion properly hence will endanger account because reckless and will making bad decision
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Md Fawad » Sun May 14, 2017 5:03 am

Emotion is always considered as the worst sight of human being. To be a successful trader we need to eradicate this bad practice from our mind. Success is a long term process for which a trader needs to sacrifice many things. He should not have the inclination of taking revenge on market. It’s been a long time I have eradicated this kinds on habit from my mind. Trade12 is the best guideline to me which provides the best trading facilities.
Md Fawad

Postby Boshka » Sun May 14, 2017 8:00 am

While working you should always put your emotions aside, especially when you trade on forex market. I recommend you in addition always trade on bonus money, then your emotions will be not so strong. For example, you can activate that $2017 no deposit bonus:

https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/new-year-bonus-2017.html
Boshka

Postby Sebastian Abney » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:14 pm

It’s no rocket science at all that every trader got to put tab on his emotions and there is no other or alternative option for it. If we are unable to keep tab on our emotions then we will have plenty of problems to face. I am joined with OctaFX broker with whom, I can really keep my emotions within control and that’s to do with the mighty offering in terms of low spreads and then there is 50% deposit bonus that’s usable and comes without any restrictions at all.
Sebastian Abney

Postby Kuznec » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:22 pm

I recommend taking breaks every hour, so that fatigue does not affect the concentration. You can go outside, popinat ball or just walk in the park.
Kuznec

Postby abdiforex » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:28 am

A beginner in Forex and CFD trading has to know everything about the trades if he or she wants to be successful. FXB Trading is the ideal platform for such beginners as it teaches them the total intricacies of the trading market
abdiforex

Postby radex78 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:33 pm

Human nature that having emotion on trades, no matter as experienced trader and beginner trader will having own emotion on life, when trading and facing with many difficulties and expectation out side from reality could make emotion on trading that triggering to become emotion, but because if trade blindly and recklessly will harmful account hence control emotion is important
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Gozmit » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:00 am

Of course, We all have emotions and we cannot totally eradicate it, but atleast we should be able to know that when it would be hazardous when we continue to trade and stop at that point.
Gozmit

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:02 am

radex78 wrote:Human nature that having emotion on trades, no matter as experienced trader and beginner trader will having own emotion on life, when trading and facing with many difficulties and expectation out side from reality could make emotion on trading that triggering to become emotion, but because if trade blindly and recklessly will harmful account hence control emotion is important

It is true that emotions won't go away even from experienced traders. We have to accept that they are part of us and we just can not cast it aside. So we have to develop in a way so that emotion does not come in between our trades.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners