Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Investing in the stock market??

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Investing in the stock market??

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Shipli Aktar wrote:Yeah I know, there have so many sectors to invest! But I have invested my all money into Forex market! Because, after doing long analysis I found Forex is the most flexible sector to invest!

It is better not to put all your eggs in one basket. That is a rule traders should follow. More than one stream of income is much better because if for any reason one source fails then there will be another source for the trader to survive.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Investing in the stock market is good but i will prefer to trade with the Forex business because of the high degree of flexibility and the convinient of the market conditions .
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Well, I am not against any particular investment but you need to be good in all departments to really be gaining. When I mean all departments, I mean by higher capital, having experience and also knowledge. I rather go with Forex which is similar but certainly better version and thanks to company like OctaFX, it’s even easier due to the brilliant support with small spreads, rebate programs, market weeks on daily and weekly basis along with tips, so all this makes investment worthy!
Sebastian Abney

Postby John Harry » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:19 am

In the case of Forex trading investment is really a big fact to consider. Without investment it is quite impossible to trade with FX market. But to invest a broker is needed. Before investing we need to deeply think about choosing a broker that whether it is regulated or not and about their bonus facilities. Trade12 is an ECN broker from which I had 50% initial deposit bonus within a very short time.
John Harry

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners