Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Invest in forex

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Invest in forex

Postby babor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Invest all money at a time is not a wise decision at all. If you got success it is very good but if you get lose you may lose your everything. Even you cannot stand again to start your business. To start and to invest in forex trading you need to understand your financial situation. Try to invest in a regulated trading broker. Scalping is very helpful to start with a small capital. ECNCAPITAL allows any size of capital to start trading.
babor

Re: Invest in forex

Postby kxforexmart » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Investment in the Forex business depends upon the traders capability and the experience and yes the trust of course plays an important role to play here to make good progress.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:19 pm

We should understand if investing in forex is risky, and only spent money that afford to lose is wise decision, because sometime as investor only tempted by promise which forex is amazing business to make double money, in fact forex trading is not easy task to making profit regularly
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Graham Vivian » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:37 am

Investing in Forex is the best thing an investor can do but it can be worst for few people as an investor or trader has to go through a lot of emotions and drama. I traded spot but I was in loss then I came to options and currently I am trading successfully. I trade with lxmarkets.com and I must say they are very helpful broker I have ever dreamed of.
Graham Vivian

Postby John Harry » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:01 am

Invest on Forex market is a big factor. While investing we need to have the right broker because a right broker provide us a good security level we need to have for the welfare of our investment. It’s been a long time I am with Trade12. It having high security level and provide us the best security level an the company maintains reputed bank accounts to provide security to their client’s fund.
John Harry

Postby Ryan Higgins » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Investment got to be done wisely, as it is the way we will be able to gain and will be able to do it consistently, I do it all easily through broker like OctaFX, as they are epic by all means with having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, over 70 instruments, cash back where I get 50% back on all trades and that too even on losing trades, it’s all fantastic and helps us in working through which we can stay relaxed.
Ryan Higgins

Postby radex78 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Investing money in forex is we invest on risky business, because forex and stocks actually as risky and result in trading also will depending ability each trader, if they can making good profit hence they can trading for living and they can making good income from this business
radex78

Postby SophieB » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:29 am

I've been trying Forex trading for year now, though before I used to invest in binary option but I decided to shift my career with this. I must say, though forex trading has good returns but it takes time for you to learn the secret of it. There are a lot of traders that thought they were scammed by their broker but sometimes it is their own fault that they didn't do research and understand the pros and cons of forex. Right now, I am earning not too big but enough with my broker, itrader.com.
SophieB

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:27 pm

The investment in Forex totally depends upon the confidence level of the individual and also traders have to be very much clear that what they are doing actually and how they are trading with the risk factors.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Investing money in forex as investor should to know if they invest on risky business, if they want to become trader need knowledge and experience and if they want to become investor they need make reasearch beforex giving money on account manager
radex78

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners