Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Invest in forex

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Invest in forex

Postby Sebastian Abney » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Jan Schoemaker, I am not really sure if that is how it should be. If anyone is confused then it’s not even wise to trade let alone with any broker. You need to be mature to gain from business like Forex; it’s not possible to do it just by randomly joining it. Also, it’s must to learn well which is exactly what I have done through Baby Pips and now; I have same facility present with my broker OctaFX, who too got lovely educational guidance along with demo contests like cTrader and Champion.
Sebastian Abney

Re: Invest in forex

Postby Gozmit » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:03 am

Jan Schoemaker wrote:In forex new traders can get easily confused by this investment option. Where to invest, how much to invest, where is the security? The questions are lots but answer hardly come to them. I got my all answers about investment and all. While I joined my broker Forex4you. This is the best and honest forex broker in this financial industry. I am trading happily and profitably with my forex broker.

Yeah, there are lots of ways to trade with Forex, and that is what makes them confuse to select and thus they fall in to the scams of the fraudulent brokers. Thus they need to understand that it is better to have a detailed research about the broker, before getting involved into any of them.
Gozmit

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners