Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Invest in forex

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: Invest in forex

Postby radex78 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Yes of course as trader they need to carefully when investing huge money on forex business, will better don't making deposit using all saving money and only spent money that afford to lose, because so many trader that they get failure when trading forex, so they need preparing the risk also beside expected good earning
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby John Harry » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Investment is a big fact to a forex trader for trading forex. This investment can be big or small depending on trader’s afford. But before investment a trader needs to select a perfect broker for him. I have selected Trade12 broker as a reputed broker and from where I will have the pure security of funding. I had a wide range of deposit bonus from that broker and all time support.
John Harry

Postby radex78 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:48 pm

So many trader have expectation they can increasing money through forex business, and then investing money with goal to making profit from these investment, but in fact making profit on trading is not easy at all, sometime we can get easy profit but when facing with many difficulties on trading hence can causing loss money also
radex78

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:02 pm

Earning money in forex trading is not that easier however there are still many who are making good returns in forex trading just because they have learned how to trade it and make money.
sabakanwal

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:06 am

Investment should be done in such a place where there are less amount of possibility to get scammed. I am an investor and I like to invest in various sectors but I also ensure that the place where I trade or invest is very secure and regulated. In Forex in invested with the broker Forex4you where they provide me with 100% funds safety, free withdrawal and deposit function and moreover better understanding of the market through their educational materials.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Sebastian Abney » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Jan Schoemaker, I believe investment should be done only with broker that we can trust and rely upon and are regulated as well. This is why I go for OctaFX broker, who are ideal with been licensed by FCA. They are also multiple awards winning company and have prestigious awards like Best International Broker, Best ECN Broker and many such awards. I also feel happy with their small spreads, lightning fast execution, cash back, market forecast and many such benefits that make life easier for trader.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:57 pm

As investor should carefully to investing money on forex business which not always as trader able analyze the trend market properly and sometime they facing with many kinds failure and mistake, so will better only spent money that afford to lose and not using money that will used for near future because however forex is risky business
radex78

Postby abdiforex » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:36 pm

we have to maximize risk management, because forex or other business can not be separated with the name of risk, especially for forex itself known as a business that has a high risk, but with good management and management we can minimize
abdiforex

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:52 pm

In forex new traders can get easily confused by this investment option. Where to invest, how much to invest, where is the security? The questions are lots but answer hardly come to them. I got my all answers about investment and all. While I joined my broker Forex4you. This is the best and honest forex broker in this financial industry. I am trading happily and profitably with my forex broker.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:48 pm

If any investor they investing money on forex business hence they also need to understand if this is risky business which as trader might facing with losing money, so will better they obey rules investing money on high risk business only spent money that afford to lose first before imagine easy earning
radex78

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners