Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How we trade forex.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

How we trade forex.

Postby promise20 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:54 am

Investors can trade almost any currency in the world. Investors, as individuals, countries, and corporations, may trade in the forex if they have enough financial capital to get started and are astute enough to make money at it. How someone makes money in the forex is a speculative process: you are betting that the value of one currency will increase relative to another.
Currencies are traded, and priced, in pairs within the forex.
promise20

Re: How we trade forex.

Postby ereanoraella » Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 am

By understand speculate so we can trade by min forex account for trading with minimum currency value.
http://goo.gl/rkfILN
ereanoraella

Postby davidson333 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:22 am

Every one can trade Forex if they have enough knowledge,skills and capital to invest. Also learning is very important key of success. So every trader know what is basically Forex trading and how we can trade Forex.
https://www.investex.com/trading-bonus/
davidson333

Postby Profiforex_Victory » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:54 am

There are practical steps needed to trade Forex. Your first thought should be about Forex in itself. Understanding the basics is not really enough at first, but it can help you get started.

Steps to take include setting up a demo account
Demo trade for at most one month.
Understand what drives the market (highs and lows)
Set up a live account and start with a capital you can afford to lose

Every new trader will lose at first, but practice make perfect.
ProfiForex - Where I became a successful trader
Profiforex_Victory

Postby emma » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:15 am

Margin Calculator, Pip Calculator, Fibonacci calculator and economic calendar are some of the best tools that helps me when trading. All are present on my brokers website.
emma

Postby Michael Lotfi » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:40 am

You are right; there have many traders who depend on their trading capital. However, it is not any solution. Without good trading skill, it is so hard for making consistent profit by Forex market. I always open my trade after making my market analysis. Basically, I followed the market technical analysis.
I get fundamental news on my trading broker OctaFx by their daily new report. This is very quick and effective. This is way, I can earn regular money by this complex market. The main intension is earning money. Forex business is enough for my financial support. Therefore, I take the Forex business as my lifetime profession.
Which traders do not have enough knowledge about market principle. They can realize the accurate entry point. As result, they lost their capital regularly. By the way, I am enjoying my trading career with my broker OctaFx.
Michael Lotfi

Postby matttrader » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:02 am

Ima trading commodity and currency CFD with Hotforex. It is a good broker especially for high volume speculations. I jumped up on their premium acc and unlocked 60 lot volume increase for trading big lot trading..
matttrader

Postby Michael Lotfi » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:56 am

I always open my trade after making my analysis. I have enough trading knowledge about technical and also the Fundamental analysis. I am always looking for the save entry to enter the market. This is way, when I get the best chances to open a new trade. Then I apply it. I do not depend on only one trading currency as like other professional Forex trades. However, my demo trading history was very interesting with my broker OctaFx. Because the low trading spread and their high leverage was inspire me very much to take the Forex business as my profession. When, I was a regular profitable Forex trader in demo. Then I have opened my real account with OctaFx live account. I am also successful Forex trader on my real trading.
Michael Lotfi

Postby Husam » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:59 pm

I always open my trade according to the market analysis. Basically, I am following the technical analysis of my trading broker GCI Financial. It is very reliable trading analysis. According to their analysis, I can earn over 20% profit in every month. On the other hand, I am trying to improve my own trading skilled. I basically, open my trade according to technical analysis of market. I think it is much easy than the fundamental analysis.
Husam

Postby Charles Baksh » Sun May 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Although it’s definitely not wise to start without much clue about Forex, but if anyone really wants to do it then he should join Nova FX broker, it’s a double play company, as we can use them for learning because of famous education center, it helps us learn things step by step and above all they provide 200 dollars free bonus which can be used to trade whether we use it for learning or making profits, it’s all upon our skill levels.
Charles Baksh

Next

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners