Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How we trade forex.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: How we trade forex.

Postby raniya » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:48 pm

radex78 wrote:I think all trader want to getting maximum result on trading, but not always on daily trading we can making good profit but also will facing with loss on trades due price movement sometime unpredictable, and forex is not easy way to making money on trading so as trader also need pay attention with the risk that involved

If we want to get more maximalresult in forex trading, we need to improve our trading skill. Understand more about market movement. That's what I do when trade with FXB. I try to more maximize market analysis for trading.
raniya

Postby radex78 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Trading forex however is also about psychology trading, when we trade and facing with loss hence we can being emotion because on trading we can manage money on uncertainty market condition with learn how to control emotion which also will useful when we make evaluation with calm minds
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sebastian Abney » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:34 pm

There are many places from which we can learn these things, but we need to go with how we feel most comfortable. We could go with YouTube, Baby Pips or several other sites for learning. As its about determination that makes all the difference. Luckily, I am with OctaFX, who have it all from educational guidance to Webinars and there are demo contests like cTrader and Champion where we can participate regularly and also have chance of winning huge prizes.
Sebastian Abney

Postby radex78 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Trading forex is now become popular business which so many source we can learn and reading information regarding with forex, but most important is we practice and learn directly to the market, and also reading review trading from profesional trader also will broaden insight all about ins and outs forex business
radex78

Postby andengireng » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

When I decide to trade, I have to know what happened with forex market today, I simply go https://freshforex.com/analitics/calendar-widget/ to know the forecast and help me to decide what positions I have to open. It is good to trading with FreshForex, that's why FreshForex is a reliable Forex broker.
andengireng

Postby Gozmit » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Forex Trading is all about the making more money than the money lost and hence it would be good if we obtain certain knowledge and experience and skills to become successful in the Forex Trading.
Gozmit

Postby radex78 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Gozmit wrote:Forex Trading is all about the making more money than the money lost and hence it would be good if we obtain certain knowledge and experience and skills to become successful in the Forex Trading.

Yes indeed forex is about business as source income, but in trading as trader or investor will possible losing money, forex business is speculative investment and might we can getting good income if already having good skill and understand with opportunity to make money from forex business
radex78

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners