Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How we trade forex.

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: How we trade forex.

Postby Sininfinity » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:17 am

Everyone has a different way to trade. Even when two people are using the same strategy. So development is necessary to be a profitable trader.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Husam » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:48 pm

My main job is to find out market trend for specific trading pair. Then, I set my trading lot with proper money management. Basically, I am trading based on my candlesticks knowledge with support, resistant level. And, I get clear and exact formation of it from regulated broker TradingBanks. As a result, I never need to depend on any trading indicator or trading robot. I just see my trading chart and try to understand whole emotion of all Forex trader. By the way, I use high trading leverage in my trading.
Husam

Postby Habib Wahid » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Nobody becomes successful in this trading place, if he does not know how to manage discipline. And, it is idly true, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trading skill; it is not possible to make profit constancy, if you do not have a proper trading discipline in trading time. In my trading life, I always try to maintain my trading discipline for keep survive in this trading place properly. As like, I until the end of time avoid trading in news time, although I get all important and financial indicators that drive the whole market from my live economic calendar that providing my trading platform GCI Financial. Therefore, by getting high leverage, I avoid to trade in a high lot for avoiding risk.
Habib Wahid

Postby Kikizyak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:40 am

Sininfinity wrote:Everyone has a different way to trade. Even when two people are using the same strategy. So development is necessary to be a profitable trader.

I agree with you, and that's why I don't like mirror trading.
Kikizyak

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:10 am

Kikizyak wrote:
Sininfinity wrote:Everyone has a different way to trade. Even when two people are using the same strategy. So development is necessary to be a profitable trader.

I agree with you, and that's why I don't like mirror trading.

I also don't like to copy others. But there are some who can't trade by themselves and there are those who does not have enough capital to make a decent profit but has a profitable strategy. This service is good for them in my opinion.
Sininfinity

Postby fx_laurent » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:30 am

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipscutter.com
E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fx_laurent

Postby radex78 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:27 pm

How to trade frex is we need to always learn and making anaysis in the market before making new decision trading plan, don't rush in decision making because this is risky business which the market very fierce and no mercy, once small mistake might causing big loss in trading and we must having high dedication to survive
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby samanthafx » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:31 am

Best proof that our Robot works very well is that we can trade for 1-2 days on a small account from $100 with 0.01 lots. If we make profits and you can withdraw them, it means the robot is very good and the broker allows to use it and withdraw the money. Check how the robot works here: www(dot)mt5forexea(dot)com or contact us at: info@mt5forexea(dot)com
samanthafx

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:54 am

samanthafx wrote:Best proof that our Robot works very well is that we can trade for 1-2 days on a small account from $100 with 0.01 lots. If we make profits and you can withdraw them, it means the robot is very good and the broker allows to use it and withdraw the money.

This is purely a bad idea. 1-2 days means nothing to test anything in this market. Several months reports are necessary to verify that something works.
Sininfinity

Postby Tony Collins » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:27 am

Well, you can make money here as a Forex trader, on the other hand; you also can make money here as an investor! Interestingly, I am with the 2nd group; I am using most reliable automatic trading service ‘Social Trading Service’ of trade-24.com broker! I must say, Forex trading business is the best way of money making! For me, money making is very simple as I am with a reliable automatic trading service!
Tony Collins

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners