Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to start?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: How to start?

Postby John Harry » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:57 am

There are many traders around the world are going to involve themselves with Forex trading but they don’t know how to start trading. At first they should learn Forex trading and then should invest a small amount of money in live account. But at first investing big amount is risky. I have invested a small amount of capital with the wide range of deposit bonus in Trade12 broker. There were a little amount of conditions to fill up. Besides I have cashed out my profit easily facing no problems.
John Harry

Postby Kristian Lennert » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Above all else start to figure out how forex trading works. Study a lot on forex trading. At that point comprehend how to control your notions. There is no place for voracity and dread in trading. Notwithstanding, this trading regimen isn't for the unassuming or leave heart. At that point locate a decent broker where you can rehearse Demo trading. I have prepared myself with the Demo of MaximusFx. It truly works extremely well and matched up with genuine market information. At that point I moved myself to their live account. My involvement with them is marvelous.
TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com
Kristian Lennert

Postby Jan Schoemaker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:08 pm

Well trading experience can make profitable trading life. To get an accurate signal indeed we need follow well strategies on market which makes a clear chart of trading plan. I am able to enjoy a huge profit with Forex4you broker, who help me to complete my order in right time with fast execution only 0.24 seconds. I saw many experienced trader who can’t execute on right time because their broker serve the order with delay.
Jan Schoemaker

Postby Amelia Elizabeth » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:12 pm

The best way for starting forex business is with the demo trading. I think minimum 3 months of demo practice can make you ready for starting live trading. I have prepared myself for forex by practicing into the demo platform of TopFX24. This broker’s educational platform helps me to improve my trading base. From their forex video tutorials and eBooks I came to know how I can make money from forex and by using their demo platform I got practical experience.
Amelia Elizabeth

Postby John Harry » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:04 am

Before jumping into Forex learning is needed. Because several articles are here to be learned with a view to execute trading. So demo account is only companion to the neophyte traders. They can develop their skill level through this. After all before starting trading well broker is needed t have. As a regulated trading broker I selected Trade12 broker. With the broker I have high regulation, high security of funding and other hedging and scalping friendly facilities.
John Harry

Postby bellin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Will smith wrote:Get an forex demo account and practice for 6 months. Then you can start trading with real money. Be patience and take your time in learning the strategies, otherwise you may suffer heavy loss. You can get forex demo account in internet and they are available for free(usually 1 month).

All the best!

Best two keys to success and having a perfect start highlighted in this post; practice with a demo account and be patient. But it all begins with choosing the right broker to start with, this stage defines the whole of your course in the market whether you would be successful or not.
www.tenkofx.com
1:500 leverage|PAMM Account|0 spreads
bellin

Previous

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners