Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to start?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: How to start?

Postby Peter Sleep » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:27 am

Starting up can be pretty challenging, so we got to be extremely wise with it. We just need to make sure that we trade with right mindset and never get into negative thinking because then it starts causing problems. I am always positive which helps greatly and it’s easier too with OctaFX, as they are awesome having low spreads from 0.1 pips while there are over 70 instruments, zero balance protection, swap free account and even have 24/5 support service!
Peter Sleep

Postby Tom Emmett » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:26 pm

The regulation is not a big deal in Fx trading for choosing a broker, but the matter the credibility of the broker. because the credible broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. that’s why I have chosen TempleFX from where I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping practically.
Tom Emmett

Postby radex78 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:34 pm

If still beginner and want to start in forex business hence they need to learn basic education forex, babypips might one popular site among trader beginner and expert to learn on forex school section, and then practice in demo account to test skill before joined in real account
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Michael Owens » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:42 am

When a person thinking about to start forex trading, he or she need to get prepare themselves with requirements of this business. They must work out on those requirements with concentration and seriousness. In order to learn forex trading they must acquire knowledge of foreign exchange market terms, rules, regulations and economy. They need to learn about world currencies. They need to know what great impact those currencies putting on global economy. I joined TryMarkets when I have enough knowledge of forex.
Segregated Bank Accounts.
Michael Owens

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:38 pm

radex78 wrote:If still beginner and want to start in forex business hence they need to learn basic education forex, babypips might one popular site among trader beginner and expert to learn on forex school section, and then practice in demo account to test skill before joined in real account

You are right. I also prefer to learn from babypips. Because I learned from there and know the contents there are well organized and lots of things to learn plus add some humor.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby kxforexmart » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Each and every traders have to start with the basic knowledge and for that the rules and regulations of the trading should be grabbed perfectly and then we have to implemnt those experience in the real account.
https://www.forexmart.com/
kxforexmart

Postby radex78 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Practice in demo account can be improved with seriously when trader as newbie that lack of knowledge and experience, before start in real account if on demo account already finding profitable system and strategy hence it will making them more confidence start in real account
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:48 am

kxforexmart wrote:Each and every traders have to start with the basic knowledge and for that the rules and regulations of the trading should be grabbed perfectly and then we have to implemnt those experience in the real account.

It is necessary for traders to start with some basic knowledge. It is not a market where you enter and make profit. Some of the best minds in the world work here and one of the biggest market in the world. So people should think what might happen if they start without some knowledge.
Sininfinity

Postby John Harry » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:30 am

Open a demo account and paper trade until you can make a consistent profit. Many people jump into the forex market and quickly lose a lot of money. It is important to take your time and learn to trade properly before committing capital. The best way to learn is by doing. I started trading with the wide range of deposit bonus of Trade12 broker. I withdrew my profit several times without facing any problems and I can transact here within the lowest cost.
John Harry

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:17 am

John Harry wrote:Open a demo account and paper trade until you can make a consistent profit.

Paper trade? Did you mean trading on pen and paper. Well on pen and paper, many things look great but when they go through the backtesting phase, lots of unexpected things come out.
Sininfinity

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners