Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to start?

This forum is for new and aspiring Forex traders. Trading can be very risky but can also bring great rewards. No one starts with continuous success but many continue with the success. It's a continuous learning, unlearning and learning again. Ask your questions, share your frustrations and also smiles of success. The objective is to have more and more smiles. Hoping to have the pros to frequent this playground to coach the new team here.

Re: How to start?

Postby Sininfinity » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:53 am

Well scalpming swing trading is suggested for those who has a full time job. It is difficult to trade after working the whole day. So self development is the first step then go for profit.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:09 am

Traders start their trading according to their trading experience. in my trading career, my first step was demo trading to start Forex trading. I took this trading place very carefully to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly, even though we the traders in particularly, newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place. after passing 3 months I have opened my live account in Mxtrade where I got 100% deposit bonus that became my trading balance extremely larger. By the way, I also took Forex Beginners course from this trading platform that really helped me to start Forex in a proper way.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Habib Wahid » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Before starting Forex trading I have opened my demo account in GCI Financial without facing any kinds of restrictions. Practically, we the traders who are newcomer don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. From here , in a short time, I gathered all trading knowledge that is very much supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place.
Habib Wahid

Postby Kikizyak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:24 am

I also have a full time job and I trade 2 hours a day on average. Forex trading requires lots of time actually and it has replaces all my hobby at the moment.
Kikizyak

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:44 am

In reality, it is absentmindedly accurate that, despite of having most powerful trading knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy, if you don’t know how to manage money. In my trading life, I am very sincere about my money management. As like, I always avoid news trading for avoiding risk, although I am getting live economic calendar from my trading place MxTrade which providing me all important and financial indicators that drive the market. But, for keeping survive; I avoid this trading that part of money management. Because, in this trading place, we have no capability to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:59 am

Kikizyak wrote:I also have a full time job and I trade 2 hours a day on average. Forex trading requires lots of time actually and it has replaces all my hobby at the moment.

Life is difficult at this point for you I guess. But once you have gained enough then it won't be a difficult thing for you I guess. From your post it looks like you are determined to achieve success.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Tony Collins » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:12 am

Generally, all of new Forex traders start their trading by demo; but my demo trading sessions were not boring because of monthly webinars of trade-24.com ! Their pro trainers guided me on the proper way and when I was consistent in demo then I invested for the 1st time! Till now I am trading with my 1st capital, I never got MC because of my clear trading knowledge; that’s the power of knowledge!
Tony Collins

Postby babor » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:31 am

I would like to suggest you can start with ECNCAPITAL.COM. This broker is reliable. You can trust them with your money. If you still feel the lacking in your education about forex then you can go for their educational section, where you burn up yourself with trading knowledge. And practice demo trading to gain confidence and experience. You can also get the view of actual market. So, why waiting this broker is worthy to taste.
babor

Postby radex78 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Yes life is difficult and in every step in living need struggling and making effort, beside as trader make effort and struggle in forex also they need pray and willing to accept all risk in forex beside hope will getting profit, start is easy but making profit is not easy
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby saiful » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:26 pm

When you are new in forex it can be risky if you start trading with real account. Because without forex knowledge you can’t deal with forex business. You can start with demo account which will teach you how to trade and you can learn with educational materials from a broker. For beginners trade-24.com broker is best for learning. You can set up your mind properly and learn comfortably with this broker.
saiful

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Foundation - Forum for Beginners